FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:29 pm
Quote:
I was born and raised as Muslim. My whole family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code of Muslim. I know Islamic brain. I live and breath with them. I am an insider. I left Islam when I understood that Islam is a sick and evil religion. The following are the Islamic message to the West.

To the infidels of the West:

The Constitution for the new Islamic Republics of EuroArabia and AmerIslamia is under construction.

We will fight the infidel to death.

- Meanwhile American laws will protect us.
- Democrats and Leftist will support us.
- N.G.O.s will legitimize us.
- C.A.I.R. will incubate us.
- The A.C.L.U. will empower us.
- Western Universities will educate us.
- Mosques will shelter us
- O.P.E.C. will finance us
- Hollywood will love us.
- Kofi Annan and most of the United Nations will cover our asses.

http://www.siotw.org/modules/news_english/item.php?itemid=777

You are helping destroy freedom. I think it was Thomas Mann who said "tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,176 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed

Foofie

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 06:04 pm
@coldjoint,
They'll have a constitution, not a parliament?
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 07:23 pm
@Foofie,
I don't think he means that in the way you think. He means the victory is in reach. And Sharia is the Islamic constitution.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 07:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Islam is not a sick and evil religion.

Unfortunately there are a very large number of Muslims who practice it in sick and evil ways.

This is a very significant distinction.

coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 07:53 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You are wrong. Islam is what it tells you yourself. There are no distinctions.
Lordyaswas

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:36 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Islam is what it tells you yourself.

Would you please repeat that again in English?
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:00 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Qur'an:2:216 "Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims), though you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and like a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not." [Another translation reads:] "Warfare is ordained for you."
Bukhari:V4B53N412 "Allah's Apostle said on the day of the conquest of Mecca, 'There is no migration now, only Jihad, holy battle. And when you are called for Jihad, you should come out at once.'"
Qur'an:8:39 "So, fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam."

That last of those verses calls for eternal war.
Islam is telling you right there what they are about.

Any verses of tolerance for the non-Muslim have been abrogated.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 08:31 pm
Here is an article from a well known liberal
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20060207_reality_islam
Quote:

The idea that Islam is a “peaceful religion hijacked by extremists” is a dangerous fantasy—and it is now a particularly dangerous fantasy for Muslims to indulge. It is not at all clear how we should proceed in our dialogue with the Muslim world, but deluding ourselves with euphemisms is not the answer. It now appears to be a truism in foreign policy circles that real reform in the Muslim world cannot be imposed from the outside. But it is important to recognize why this is so—it is so because the Muslim world is utterly deranged by its religious tribalism. In confronting the religious literalism and ignorance of the Muslim world, we must appreciate how terrifyingly isolated Muslims have become in intellectual terms. The problem is especially acute in the Arab world. Consider: According to the United Nations’ Arab Human Development Reports, less than 2% of Arabs have access to the Internet. Arabs represent 5% of the world’s population and yet produce only 1% of the world’s books, most of them religious. In fact, Spain translates more books into Spanish each year than the entire Arab world has translated into Arabic since the ninth century.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 08:38 pm
Quote:
To imagine that one is a holy warrior bound for Paradise might seem delusional, but we live in a world where perfectly sane people are led to believe such floridly crazy things in the name of religion. This is primarily a social and cultural issue, not a psychological one. There is no clear line between what members of the Taliban, al Qaeda, and al Shabab believe about Islam and the “true” Islam. In fact, these groups have as good a claim as any to being impeccable Muslims. This presents an enormous threat to civil society, which apologists for Islam and secular liberals can now be counted upon to obfuscate. A tsunami of stupidity and violence is breaking simultaneously on a hundred shores, and people like Karen Armstrong, Reza Aslan, Juan Cole, John Esposito, and Glenn Greenwald insist that it’s a beautiful day at the beach. Their determination that “moderate” Islam not be blamed for the acts of “extremists” causes them to deny that genuine (and theologically justifiable) religious beliefs can inspire psychologically normal people to commit horrific acts of violence.

http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/no-ordinary-violence

This guy makes a lot of sense, and I do not see one hateful word.
LvB

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 08:41 pm
@coldjoint,
YES! Moar copy pasta PLZ!
coldjoint

Sat 26 Oct, 2013 08:43 pm
@LvB,
And you came all this way to say that.

Try reading it. You certainly do not believe me.
0 Replies

SomeGuy42

Sun 27 Oct, 2013 08:12 am
Quote:
http://www.globalissues.org/article/157/war-propaganda-and-the-media
Elements Of Propaganda
Propaganda can serve to rally people behind a cause, but often at the cost of exaggerating, misrepresenting, or even lying about the issues in order to gain that support.

While the issue of propaganda often is discussed in the context of militarism, war and war-mongering, it is around us in all aspects of life.

As the various examples below will show, common tactics in propaganda often used by either side include:

Using selective stories that come over as wide-covering and objective.
Partial facts, or historical context
Reinforcing reasons and motivations to act due to threats on the security of the individual.
Narrow sources of “experts” to provide insights in to the situation. (For example, the mainstream media typically interview retired military personnel for many conflict-related issues, or treat official government sources as fact, rather than just one perspective that needs to be verified and researched).
Demonizing the “enemy” who does not fit the picture of what is “right”.
Using a narrow range of discourse, whereby judgments are often made while the boundary of discourse itself, or the framework within which the opinions are formed, are often not discussed. The narrow focus then helps to serve the interests of the propagandists.
Some of the following sections look into how propaganda is used in various ways, expanding on the above list of tactics and devices.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 27 Oct, 2013 01:08 pm
More spam. Do not expect Some Guy to venture into any debate. On the forum he followed me here from he was singularly stupid and has a very long thread dedicated to just his inane remarks.

He is just a troll sent out by his master who is now waiting for the FBI to change his world.
0 Replies