please help identifying my crystals

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 02:01 am
Hi there. I have a set of crystal necklace and ear rings. It wasd in my family for quite some time and I don't know anything about crystals. How do I wash them and should I shine it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,077 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

Mame

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 05:55 am
@Feisty Vixen,
Google is your friend. Use it.
dalehileman

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 04:22 pm
@Feisty Vixen,
Hi there Vix. I'll bet if you provided a closeup snapshot one of our contributors could ID 'em for you
0 Replies

jackmartin0609

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 05:04 pm
@Mame,
Give the item a good wipe down first to remove dust and particles. Moisten an old toothbrush lightly and dip the end in a little toothpaste. Rinse carefully in clean water and wipe off any residual moisture with a soft cloth
0 Replies

madamejewelryuk

Thu 20 Feb, 2014 12:52 am
@Feisty Vixen,
Wash them with plain water you can also use toothpaste to bring back old shine of your jewellery.
0 Replies

Lesliechang

Thu 10 Jul, 2014 02:20 am
@Feisty Vixen,
Following are the two awesome home technique for cleaning of your crystal things.
-Gently wipe the crystal necklace with a soft cotton towel or cloth. Make sure the cloth is free from lint.
-Dust off the crevices in the necklace with a clean, dry, soft-bristled paintbrush.
0 Replies