Dream

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2013 02:31 pm
I had a dream where i was constantly falling from buildings and then right before i hit the floor, I flew. But flying was like swimming through molasses. And then there are trees that come to life and chase me. Does anyone know what this means???????????? Please help! I've had this dream for the past 4 days and I don't know what to do!?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,127 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2013 03:04 pm
@createDreams,
Don't jump!
ossobuco

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2013 03:33 pm
@Ragman,
Make molasses pecan cookies!

I'm not a big fan of thinking dreams mean a lot. I think instead that they are discharges from accumulated stored imagery, but I'm no expert on that. They can be repetitive. They can be from tough things as well as good visuals - I understand that part of the trauma for some returning war veterans is having terrible nightmares about what their eyes have seen. That's stored imagery that is hard to get over and there are various views on what to do about that.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2013 03:43 pm
@createDreams,
Wondering why your name suggests you created those dreams.

Well you did.

What are you running away from?

Running away in a dream is running away from something occurring in your real life, be it work, debts, a partner something that you are not happy with, fear..

Count sheep you'd be better off and work at what ever it is that is bringing you down.
0 Replies