Find this old action movie

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 08:58 pm
im trying to find a movie made before 1995 at some point i cant remember who the main actor was but it reminds me of the rambo movies and i remember it starts as a ex soldier comes home to his village to find his people are being killed and all their homes are being burnt down and torn down by men in tractors trying to make way through the forrest for a road i think and one older guy wont move but eats a hand full of sand as she's crushed by the tractor bucket and the main guy get captured and the police try to drive him back to the airport or something but he kills the cops and crashes the car and goes back for revenge, im pretty sure he prays to a sacred rock or something and i think he makes bombs out of watermelons as well i think and makes traps all though the forrest and i remember at the end of the movies he stabs the main bad guy in the hand with his knife on a fallen tree, i think the bad guy is a fat guy like the bad guy out of rambo first blood but im not sure who he is either, if anyone can help me find this movie id be so thankful cheers
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 599 • Replies: 1
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2013 12:04 am
@Schroeder,
Of course, you are thinking of Disneys Pollyanna, the directors cut.
0 Replies