Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 04:27 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: I'm right here, Romeo. Trying to help you up off the floor. Slippery devil, isn't it?
Keep trying...but don't flail. You look silly when you flail.

Mate, by your own admission you said you were "bailing out", which conjured up the image of you being assisted out of the ring with copious amounts of blood gushing from your nose, THAT's what I'm slipping in..Wink
And speaking of flailing, you've been swinging away in that sandtrap for ages, so try to whack some sand into the ring to soak up the blood will you? Much obliged..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/bunker-shot_zps34afba38.jpg~original
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:27 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Frank Apisa said: I'm right here, Romeo. Trying to help you up off the floor. Slippery devil, isn't it?
Keep trying...but don't flail. You look silly when you flail.

Mate, by your own admission you said you were "bailing out", which conjured up the image of you being assisted out of the ring with copious amounts of blood gushing from your nose, THAT's what I'm slipping in..Wink
And speaking of flailing, you've been swinging away in that sandtrap for ages, so try to whack some sand into the ring to soak up the blood will you? Much obliged..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/bunker-shot_zps34afba38.jpg~original

That was advice for you to bail out...so that you would not continue to flail.

I am not the bailing out type, Romeo.

You gotta try something else to get out of the hole you've dug for yourself.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 12:22 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said to me: That was advice for you to bail out...so that you would not continue to flail...

If I ever do bail out of A2K it'll be from sheer boredom, nothing else!
I long for the cut and thrust of intelligent high-octane debate so if you know any good debating/discussion forums by all means let me know..Smile
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 12:40 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Frank Apisa said to me: That was advice for you to bail out...so that you would not continue to flail...

If I ever do bail out of A2K it'll be from sheer boredom, nothing else!

I hope you do not "bail out" of A2K, Romeo. You are too interesting. I meant "bail out" from that notion that there is no guessing going on when it comes to your god...and to the message of the Bible.

Stick around by all means...but keep up. I do not want to have to keep explaining things to ya.

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 01:32 pm
@Frank Apisa,
There are plenty of forums out there that need my attention..Smile

A typical demon-infested forum-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/demons.jpg~original
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 08:57 am
The reality is that I have met this Jesus who you all deny is God in the flesh and He has inhabited my soul. Therefore, there is no apology here on the truth that JESUS IS GOD!

You all are blinded to the fact that the Father is the Eternal Spirit that took on the form of a man. (The flesh has always been subject to the Eternal Spirit.) Keep in mind Jesus was fully God and fully man. When He said I thirst, His flesh thirsted, when He said Peace, Be Still! He spoke as GOD, and by the way the sea and the winds obeyed His voice.

You all still try to separate the Spirit of God and say that there are three or in Neo's case--two, Jehovah and Jehovah JR. Open your eyes, and read the scriptures with understanding. There is no Trinity...this is a creation of Constantine in attempts to end the persecution of the church. He married the church with the world. As a result, all of the paganism of that day was integrated over time into the church as we know it--mainly the Catholic Church, which is the whore in Revelation chapters 17 and 18.

The early church did not believe in a triune Godhead. They were all believers in the One True and Living God. Jesus was the manifestation of this One True and Living God. There are not three persons in the Godhead...there is only one person with a personality and that is Jesus the Christ. He Himself was the visible expression of the invisible God. He was totally man and totally God. The Holy Spirit is the same Spirit sent to us to give us the same power that Jesus has!

MWal

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:03 am
God needs to present certain things for us as we are people's and God is a person. We are one. Did Jesus stay for us? Or did he take up a bloody deal with death? Did he teach us love and respect? Happiness? Hope, science, or knowledge? He didn't live forever, so I wouldn't believe in him. Only the damned deal with death.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:49 am
@worldtraveler24,
worldtraveler24 wrote:
The reality is that I have met this Jesus who you all deny is God in the flesh and He has inhabited my soul. . .
Provide scriptural reference, please.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:11 am
@worldtraveler24,
worldtraveler24 wrote:

The reality is that I have met this Jesus who you all deny is God in the flesh and He has inhabited my soul. Therefore, there is no apology here on the truth that JESUS IS GOD!

How do you know you are not deluding yourself? (Warning: Trick question, because you cannot know you are not deluding yourself.)

neologist

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:20 am
@Frank Apisa,
worldtraveler24 wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
How do you know you are not deluding yourself? (Warning: Trick question, because you cannot know you are not deluding yourself.)
Actually, Frank, he can know. That's why I asked him for scriptural reference.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:23 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

worldtraveler24 wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Actually, Frank, he can know. That's why I asked him for scriptural reference.

Actually Neo...by its very definition, he CANNOT know.

But ask what you will...although a "scriptural reference" is a reach.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:13 am
Quote:
WorldTraveller said: The reality is that I have met this Jesus who you all deny is God in the flesh and He has inhabited my soul. Therefore, there is no apology here on the truth that JESUS IS GOD!

Problem I have with that is that Jesus said many times that he WASN'T God!
But I agree with you about people feeling the power of God in them, that's why true Christians are cool, calm and fearless, but nonchristians and atheists are jumpy and irritable ..Smile
Jesus said: "I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)
God says: “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters.." (2 Cor 6:14-18)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/gods-dna-church-sml_zpsd267b622.jpg~original

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/god-dna.gif
neologist

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:46 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
[quote="Romeo Fabulini]Jesus said: "I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)[/quote]By this standard, if Jesus is God, then the congregation is also God.

If you read the passage as "I am in union with my father" . . ., etc., it makes more sense.
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:56 am
@neologist,
Please see the scripture below--see my comments below each verse in parenthesis:

John 14:7
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

(No man has seen the Father at any time John 1:18--but if you saw Jesus you have seen the Father because the Father is the Eternal Spirit--flesh cannot see Spirit but flesh can see the body of Jesus Christ)

8Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
(Jesus claims to be the Father in this scripture).

he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? ( Jesus [ the Son] is the expression of the Father {Eternal Spirit} which is the same SPIRIT--not divisible.)

10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?

(Just what I said--the Father is the Eternal Spirit and He dwelled in JESUS the body. )

the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

(This is the flesh of Jesus speaking of the Eternal Spirit within Him. You must remember that the Name Jesus is the Father's [JHVH is our Salvation] NAME revealed -the body in which the Father dwelled was called Jesus because He shall save His people from their sins...don't separate the two.)

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
(God fills all space--Jesus is in the Father and the Father dwelled in Jesus--HE Was God in the flesh of a man.)

12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
(The body to be taken from the earth)

13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

(The Name is Jesus ask in Jesus Name and the Eternal Spirit will be glorified in the body)

14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

(Joel 2:28-32; John 16:5-16; Acts 2:1-13; Acts 10:44-48; Acts 19:1-7)

15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. (THE same Spirit that dwelled in Jesus is the Eternal Father and the Holy Ghost--Same Spirit.)

18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. (Jesus said He would not leave them alone but that He would come unto them--who Jesus who came to them ? The Holy Spirit)

19Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

(Speaking totally of the Eternal Spirit that is the same Spirit of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost)

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 12:01 pm
Quote:
Romeo quoted: Jesus said: "I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)
Neologist replied: By this standard, if Jesus is God, then the congregation is also God.
If you read the passage as "I am in union with my father" . . ., etc., it makes more sense

Same thing! look- "In that day you will know that I am in union with my Father and you are in union with me and I am in union with you" (John 14:20 NWT)

and no human is God, although some people like to think they are..Wink
neologist

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 12:12 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I wonder if WT has had that experience?
worldtraveler24

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 01:47 pm
@neologist,
I have received the Holy Ghost in my heart and spoke in other tongues as the Spirit of God gave the utterance, just as they did in the 2nd chapter of the Book of Acts. It is real and of a truth I can tell you it changes your life! I used to be everything I was not supposed to be and now I am totally different.

I met an old friend today in a retail store that I had not seen for 10 years. He was happy to see me and began to talk about all of the crazy things we used to do together when we were living for ourselves. I told him about my conversion and he was so surprised. He said I bet you still have the urges to do the things you used to do you just know how to control them right? --my reply to Him was no-not at all! When I received the Holy Spirit in my soul, Jesus took all of these ungodly desires from me.

The Bible is true and relevant today.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 02:07 pm
@worldtraveler24,
worldtraveler24 wrote:

I have received the Holy Ghost in my heart and spoke in other tongues as the Spirit of God gave the utterance, just as they did in the 2nd chapter of the Book of Acts. It is real and of a truth I can tell you it changes your life! I used to be everything I was not supposed to be and now I am totally different.

I met an old friend today in a retail store that I had not seen for 10 years. He was happy to see me and began to talk about all of the crazy things we used to do together when we were living for ourselves. I told him about my conversion and he was so surprised. He said I bet you still have the urges to do the things you used to do you just know how to control them right? --my reply to Him was no-not at all! When I received the Holy Spirit in my soul, Jesus took all of these ungodly desires from me.

The Bible is true and relevant today.

I ask again:

How do you know you are not deluding yourself?

And same warning: This is a trick question, because you cannot know you are not deluding yourself.

0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:14 pm
Is not the Church the bride of Christ? Are we not in union with Christ ? How is this possible? By the same Spirit that He had. In no wise does it mean we are gods...it means that God lives in our hearts (souls). Jesus Himself said,
"greater works then these shall you do..." we are not gods, but we are in union with God, as long as we allow Him to rein in our mortal bodies.

Did Jesus not say that I will dwell in you? We still have personality, we are still a human being --we just have the Spirit of the Living God living within us.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:21 pm
@worldtraveler24,
worldtraveler24 wrote:

Is not the Church the bride of Christ? Are we not in union with Christ ? How is this possible? By the same Spirit that He had. In no wise does it mean we are gods...it means that God lives in our hearts (souls). Jesus Himself said,
"greater works then these shall you do..." we are not gods, but we are in union with God, as long as we allow Him to rein in our mortal bodies.

Did Jesus not say that I will dwell in you? We still have personality, we are still a human being --we just have the Spirit of the Living God living within us.

So...how do you know you are not deluding yourself?
0 Replies