Reading a book

Zmaluv

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 06:48 am
do you get more benefit from reading an entire book in a day or tow than reading it in separate days !?

jespah

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 07:17 am
@Zmaluv,
It doesn't matter. About the only thing I'd suggest is, if it's for a test, to maybe take more time as it's likely that you'd be better able to pick up on subtleties that might be the subject of a test.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 07:24 am
@Zmaluv,
Usually, I don't have the time to read a normal book of say 300 pages in less then 2 days.

Even if time wasn't an issue, I don't have the patience nor the reading ability to do so unless the book happened to be a really exciting YA (easy reading level) novel which I read on a rare occasion.

What kind of book are you talking about? Young adult novels for pleasure? An heavy academic work for school? If its the latter, take the time to read and mentally digest the book over a period of several days if not longer. Improperly reading an academic book filled with high and heavy content, you may miss out/gloss over some key points and ultimately the book's thesis.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 08:16 am
I usually get through a book a day, especially if it has lots of pictures and things to colour in.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 08:18 am
@Lordyaswas,
What if your crayons done been melted on top of the radio?
0 Replies

AnnieSialo

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2013 06:33 am
@Zmaluv,
It doesn't matter. I think it depend on book theme that how much it is interested.
0 Replies

Alex322

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2013 01:54 pm
I prefer reading before going to sleep
0 Replies