I Am Supremely Aggravated

Rockhead

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 11:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
you should post about something you understand, finny.

deductibles maybe...
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 11:58 pm
@Rockhead,
I actually don't know anything about the process of applying for state funded disability, but then I didn't really comment on the process other that to summarize what others have posted...rocky.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 12:01 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm honored, finny.

when did you stop ignoring little old me...?

and what was your business here again?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 12:53 am
@Rockhead,
No need to feel honored. I've taken everyone off "ignore," even oralloy.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 06:51 am
Finn take two eye patches. Cut two or three small holes in those patches at various places then put them over your eyes. That will be your field of vision. Now go cock your head around at various angles to read, watch tv or movies and drive. Careful about parking because you won't have much depth perception. Then go screw yourself. As for it being a game, people who need a safety net didn't make it a game, they're just forced to play it.
chai2

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 09:07 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

As for it being a game, people who need a safety net didn't make it a game, they're just forced to play it.

Exactly.

Definitly forced to play.
Finn talks like having disability payments enable you to live the life of Riley, so you can sit on the front porch reading comic books and sucking on a jug, or take a weekend jaunt to Paris.

I've got a man sitting in the next room right now who's spent the last couple of hours trying to abate the neck, back, shoulder, head, leg, just about everything else pain he's in so he can get up. His disability check commutated to early SS a couple of years ago, but let me tell you, it didn't give us some extravegent lifestyle, it enabled us to keep up on the property taxes on our home, and that's it.
I just looked it up, and it says the average disability payment ranges from $700 to $1400 a month.....Oh yeah, and embarrassment of riches.

Well hooray for all the people without arms or legs who are engineers and brain surgeons.

Until you've walked in the shoes of someone who has (a) paid into the system for decades, the same way you have, and (b) been through the pain and/or inability to function, you can just STFU.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 08:02 am
Let us then sum up the Finn's of the world

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/seesue_zps4ed056ea.jpg
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 05:18 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I didn't call it a "game," one of your supporters did.

In any case, that someone seeking these benefits declares they are essential, is hardly proof that they are.

Eyes wide open see the frauds as well as the truly needy, and so you may want to check your own face for the apparent blinders that are in place.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 05:33 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

In any case, that someone seeking these benefits declares they are essential, is hardly proof that they are.

Eyes wide open see the frauds as well as the truly needy, and so you may want to check your own face for the apparent blinders that are in place.

Because anyone trying to get them is a liar and a freeloader right Finn. Die and burn. You're useless
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 08:53 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Because anyone trying to get them is a liar and a freeloader right Finn. Die and burn. You're useless

Inappropriate response made out of temper. You're still useless though

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 11:24 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
How nice.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2013 12:55 pm
and heartfelt
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 09:29 pm