In Britain alcohol not only kills

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 07:18 am
Let me start typing this post with stating it once and for all: ALCOHOL IS EVIL. Pity story it actually is but my recent feast this time indeed and for serious threatens me with divorce and following it unpleasant partition of jointly acquired property. I'm sure it was an evil spirit that has led me to run my bicycle though empty city that Saturday's evening after all those drinks I had with my friends instead of peaceful sleeping. Unfortunately even the fact that my wife has prudently hidden keys from me did not stop my euphoria. Yeah, disgusting thing that was, believe me, to hear next morning a story of how exactly I have appeared in the street for a ride, as it turned that I got those problem bringing keys with nail scissors in my hands. Drunken idiot... my wife made video on her phone in which I hold her leg and threaten to put those scissors under her nail. Yeah, that was undoubtedly too much. This Monday after having a proper rest I've already visited medical cabinet for addicted. And here actually the story gets its quite another root! Know how today they strike on alcoholism in UK? Well look, the very first things I heard that day from doctor were five quotations from Quran banning Muslims from drinking alcohol. After saying those openly shitty things to me that man put the Quran before me on his table and after a long pause said me looking straight into my eyes that a time has come for me to change my religion. Got it? Yes, I've gone too far with alcohol, yes I admit it for my own that I'm really an alcohol addicted person already but since when do they use blind minds of addicts to turn Britain muhameddan? The last thing I'm to say here is that the moment I've already been ready to break that doctor's nose he told me that the initiative of religious "therapy" receives today its direct approval from the Ministry of Health....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 904 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 09:22 am
Yup - your life became unmanageable when you drank.

You are one of those people that simply CANNOT drink. So that has to be accepted by you and a part of your lifestyle.

Start going to AA meetings and learn how other people get thru the day without drinking.
0 Replies