How badass is the UK Serious Fraud Office?

Lash

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 05:33 am
Answer: ******* serious badass.

This Serious Fraud Office is doing what've the US should have done in 2008--assign blame to the culprits who made off like bandits and ruined lives during 'the big short' on Wall Street. The US, as you may know, is owned by Wall Street, so all we can do is stand in reverence and applaud the hell out of the U.K. for beginning to reflect the will of the people.

They're taking on their corporately deferential media, their PM, and now, the 2008 banking fraudsters.

WELL DONE!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/06/20/sfo-charges-barclays-bank-former-boss-john-varley-conspiracy/amp/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,547 • Replies: 4
No top replies

centrox

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 01:18 pm
We have this thing called the "rule of law" which we prize very much.
Lash

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 03:09 pm
@centrox,
I'm jealous. We don't have that.
centrox

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 03:32 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
I'm jealous. We don't have that.

All government officers of the United States, including the President, the Justices of the Supreme Court, state judges and legislators, and all members of Congress, pledge first and foremost to uphold the Constitution. These oaths affirm that the rule of law is superior to the rule of any human leader.
Lash

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 04:41 pm
@centrox,
I do realize it's written down somewhere and people do talk about it, yes.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How badass is the UK Serious Fraud Office?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:48:43