Relativity revisited once more still again

oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:18 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
Ora this is very troubling. After circumnavigating the Universe when I encounter you once more you've aged eons while I've hardly aged at all even if I don't stop to chat. Thus wasn't it my acceleration that had caused my time to stop (relative to you and the rest of the Universe)

In your original question, you specified that the person circumnavigating the universe did not accelerate at all, but was traveling fast (relative to most of the universe) to begin with.

In that case, it is the person who slowed to a stop (relative to most of the universe) who underwent acceleration and thus does not age.

I'm presuming that your hypothetical finite universe loops on itself so that if someone goes far enough in one direction they will eventually reach the same spot. If "circumnavigating the universe" involves changing direction, that's acceleration.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:21 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
I don't have the ability to break-down quotes, Dale
You're excused then Mark for all the confusion with the quote marks
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:25 pm
@dalehileman,
I probably should have stated that Einstein was an idiot for failing to fully furnish ALL capacious dimensions into his TOR, rather than classifying him, outrightly, as an idiot, btw.
He was far from idiotic.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 12:34 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
…..you specified that the person circumnavigating the universe did not accelerate at all, but was traveling fast ……. to begin with.
Sorry Ora if I wasn't clear, we have a semantic impasse. In my original q we don't know who or whether anyone accelerated until we meet again
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 04:10 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
I probably should have stated that Einstein was an idiot for failing to fully furnish ALL capacious dimensions into his TOR, rather than classifying him, outrightly, as an idiot, btw.
He was far from idiotic.

He was extremely idiotic
dalehileman

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:48 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
He was extremely idiotic
Why hello again Que

You do however seem to be in a minority
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 01:08 pm
The same can be said by staring at the clock at school.

Everything slows down.

Speed is an excellent way to measure the Universe because the modification is consistent with each differentiating size. Small creatures see time incredibly fast, while massive creatures see time incredibly slow.

Our own velocity causes us to temporarily enter into the aforementioned spectrum of time.

Also, do note that I wrote a while back about "why" time bends the way it does. I used spirals as a means to explain how time alternates itself in relation to your size and speed. Spirals will explain everything, just take a look for yourself. I'm not doing the work for you.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 01:41 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:

You do however seem to be in a minority

Yes. So what? I am in very good company!
http://lailayuile.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/truth.jpg

But I think that is too complex for you, lol

here the short version
http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-even-if-you-are-a-minority-of-one-the-truth-is-the-truth-mahatma-gandhi-68003.jpg

But it's okay, you have been condintioned by our so called 'advanced' society.

Your not to blame. Wink

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 01:45 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
That quote does not apply to you, for he lead people.

You're on the internet leading yourself on.

So there's your one.

What? You didn't know I could be clever? Well, you're already underestimating your opponents - another thing that makes you a fool.

I can go on and on. My brain will destroy your juice box.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 02:01 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
In that case, it is the person who slowed to a stop (relative to most of the universe) who underwent acceleration and thus does not age.

In reality there won't be any difference of course
read the work of prof Dingle.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 02:06 pm
Quote:
Herbert Dingle (1890 - 1978) was an English astronomer and President of the Royal Astronomical Society.
He was a member of the British government eclipse expeditions of 1927 and 1932; and became Professor of Natural Philosophy, Imperial College in 1938, Professor of History and Philosophy of Science, University College London in 1946-1955 and President of the Royal Astronomical Society, 1951-1953. Appointed Professor Emeritus of History and Philosophy of Science in 1955, he died in 1978.

Originally a supporter of Einstein's work on the theory of relativity and an author of the textbook Relativity for All (1922), Dingle came to doubt its foundations after reading an account of the so-called twin paradox. According to this, a clock that moves relative to another will appear to run more slowly as judged by the stationary clock and inversely. Dingle claimed that Einstein's results were inconsistent with those worked out using a "commonsense" method.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 02:07 pm
Science at the crossroads by Herbert Dingle

http://blog.hasslberger.com/Dingle_SCIENCE_at_the_Crossroads.pdf

Here you can read how really extremely stupid, retarded, irrational, dumb, the most scientists are!!!! Not many people realise that this is by design!

The longer the 'education', the more stupid, dumb, retarded, a creative and irrational they are.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 01:23 pm
@dalehileman,
Getting back to the OP: I am wondering very seriously whether the Universe might actually have a reference frame after all, or whether references to such a frame mean a sort of vague "average" not having a specific means of reference or locale

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080216183727AARcOjp
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:29 pm
@dalehileman,
of course not, actually there is NO real universe to begin with!
dalehileman

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:22 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
...NO real universe to begin with!
All right then Que, with the unreal one we've got
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 11:26 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
All right then Que, with the unreal one we've got

lol

Well, you don't know what I mean. Don't know at all.
This thing called the universe is actually an illusiooooon.
It is an artificially created virtual reality where we are in!
When did a virtual rerality becaome real? Ehhh never!
It is NON EXISTING, SOMEONES FANTASY!!!

dalehileman

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 10:46 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
It is NON EXISTING, SOMEONES FANTASY!!!
God's I suppose you mean, an argument however somewhat tenuous
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 11:51 am
@dalehileman,
God's??? where did I wrote that???????????????????????

there is just very much evidence that shows we are in a virtual reality!

for starters:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/sciam/cache/file/95253497-129B-4D35-A8D800B86753DB02_article.jpg

dalehileman

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 11:58 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Que thanks for that ref. I'll ask my relatives and acquaintances whether any of them might have a copy
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 12:22 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman, you are welcome, there are two very good books on this:

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1347752336l/319014.jpg

And this:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51h0JfS1czL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Quote:
What if reality isn't really what you think it is?
What if our world was just a big video game?
It's actually not as far-fetched as it seems, says Jim Elvidge. Within 30 years, we will be able to create virtual environments indistinguishable from our reality. Within a few more decades, even physical realities will be manufactured. And we are marching toward an inevitable merge with machines. What's more, it is actually impossible to tell whether or not we have already reached that point.

An expert in complex computational systems, with over 20 years of research in cosmology, quantum mechanics, philosophy, anomalies, and futurism, Jim Elvidge presents a theory of reality so perfect, so powerful, that it explains all known scientific and cultural anomalies. Why is the universe so perfectly designed to support life and matter? Why does life feel like it is accelerating? Why do people see UFOs? Is there life after death?

The evidence is actually all around us, within us, and present in every decision we make. This book may completely change the way you look at your world, your life, your friends and family, and the PC on your desk.

Nowadays people can make superholograms of cars and they look very real so people walk around it, because they think it is real.

So, it can be done!