Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 09:15 pm
Since I logged in to this site recently, there are annoying ads again. The ads are about girls who want something. I don't know what because I don't click on the link.

trying2learn

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 11:01 pm
Really no response. I can't be the only one who can see this. btw I would feel the same way if the ads were guys.
0 Replies

Peter Frouman

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 11:06 pm
@trying2learn,
Are you seeing these annoying ads when you are actually logged in? If so, it it likely they are not from able2know advertisers as able2know currently does not show ads to logged-in users. There are many browser toolbars, extensions and other types of adware (often installed unintentionally or unknowingly) which modify the content of web sites visited to display ads.

If you do see an objectionable or annoying ad on able2know, please contact the Help Desk.
trying2learn

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 11:13 pm
@Peter Frouman,
Yes I see them when I am logged in. I also know who you are so thank you. I will contact the help desk.
trying2learn

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 11:25 pm
@trying2learn,
I saw the ads on my pc. I logged into my mac and they aren't there. When I wrote I know who you are, I meant the name.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 12:14 am
@Peter Frouman,
Great I would love to show these ads except I don't know how. I did take a screen shot of the ad.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2013 07:37 pm
@Peter Frouman,
Thank you and I do mean that. I hope I followed the instructions correctly.
0 Replies