Need a Legal Opinion - They Won't Let a Relative Visit From Europe

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2013 06:00 pm
If you don't already know who your rep is you can find it here.


Then, once you have the right person go here

http://www.house.gov/representatives/#state_fl and click on the name of your rep. Go to the bottom of the page for all of the offices and phone #s.

For example, if you're in FL-11 then Richard Nugent is your rep. The bottom of his page lists five offices - one in Washington and four in various FL locations.

0 Replies
Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2013 06:09 pm
I agree with that, from my experience. Experience may vary.
0 Replies
Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2013 07:13 pm
ehBeth wrote:

They may get a lot of requests but one of the reasons for that is that their staff can either help with questions like this or at bare minimum point you in the right direction.

So they're used to stuff like this. Okay. Thanks.

By the way, very to hear sorry about your dog, eBeth. Lost my cat, Winston, last year.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/08/2023 at 08:35:54