Was my boss creepy or was I paranoid?

sweetsense

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2013 04:00 pm
Ok. Great to hear this feedback. I am going a spend a little time cleaning up my internet profiles, to make them employer friendly because I need to get another job and not one with that type of manager.

A lot of you are right, I do not have control over all of the photos that come up, some I do, some I have approved/posted. Some are not me and amazingly they look like me, may be other models I am associated with. Also, I do not have a common name at all. Its just merely what pops up when you google my legal and professional name.

None of them are facebook photos. They are from the other photographers/publications websites, newspaper, blog, my websites, a gallery.

I have not had a job in this "time of googling employees" before. I have been doing art living at home, going to school trying out different types of domestic roles. This is my "return to the workforce job." I just didn't snap they would do this and the content they found could negatively affect me.

I know what I have to do. I thank you all for the help.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2013 04:15 pm
@sweetsense,
Good then, and best wishes for finding a job you like with people that are good to work around.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2013 04:19 pm
@sweetsense,
Quote:
Ok. Great to hear this feedback. I am going a spend a little time cleaning up my internet profiles, to make them employer friendly because I need to get another job and not one with that type of manager.

You might find this link helpful and good luck.

http://lifehacker.com/5963864/how-to-clean-up-your-online-presence-and-make-a-great-first-impression
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2013 06:40 pm
@sweetsense,
I'd just chalk this up as a life experience, move on, and not lose any sleep over it.

Better things will come along.
sweetsense

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2013 01:41 pm
@chai2,
Thanks! I agree!
0 Replies