Caucasian values, eroding foundation, lose of family, implosion

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 12:59 am
difficult to see, less easy to understand, a beast called America,with an Oscar in her hand. Corruption is the fuel, power is the speed. fingertip knowledge leads the way, as brazen badges bleed. To climb the hidden ladder, degrees are first to earn. In time the rungs are softened, special shoes delivered free. complete your task,oh so wise, a level step appears. the trek is in motion, failure has no option. Natural leaders poised intent, ready to explore. A stronger leaders eagle eye,has marked his every move. surpassed the day when shoes were free, he marches without sores. One day he will return, a special man indeed. He blends into a family town, mounted star upon his house, proudly facing North, he has all the wisdom, he holds all the truths, but never will he tell a soul, they won't understand, the years pass by,and he dies a knowing man.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,314 • Replies: 7
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 06:02 am
@fooddude1965,
I often wrote like that in High School too. When you dance with nihilism you limit your options.

If youre doing this just to get laid, well then, carry on.
boomerang

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 07:33 am
The only thing I can think of that caucasians value that others don't is suntans....
farmerman

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 07:56 am
@boomerang,
Suntans, suntans are good. Can we name any more?

How about pastries?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 08:50 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
If youre doing this just to get laid, well then, carry on.

This kind of nonsense can get you laid? If only I had known.
farmerman

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 09:03 am
@maxdancona,
Oh yeh, fake intellectualism is just as powerful as fake sincerity
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 09:25 am
I love to dance and tap my feet
But they won't keep in rythm
You see I washed them both today
And I can't do nothing with 'em

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 10:00 am
@farmerman,
It is strange that fake intellectualism gets you laid while being truly intelligent seems to have the opposite effect.
0 Replies