Caucasian values, eroding foundation, lose of family, implosion

Sun 30 Jun, 2013 12:59 am
difficult to see, less easy to understand, a beast called America,with an Oscar in her hand. Corruption is the fuel, power is the speed. fingertip knowledge leads the way, as brazen badges bleed. To climb the hidden ladder, degrees are first to earn. In time the rungs are softened, special shoes delivered free. complete your task,oh so wise, a level step appears. the trek is in motion, failure has no option. Natural leaders poised intent, ready to explore. A stronger leaders eagle eye,has marked his every move. surpassed the day when shoes were free, he marches without sores. One day he will return, a special man indeed. He blends into a family town, mounted star upon his house, proudly facing North, he has all the wisdom, he holds all the truths, but never will he tell a soul, they won't understand, the years pass by,and he dies a knowing man.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 6,726 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed

farmerman

Sun 30 Jun, 2013 06:02 am
@fooddude1965,
I often wrote like that in High School too. When you dance with nihilism you limit your options.

If youre doing this just to get laid, well then, carry on.
boomerang

Sun 30 Jun, 2013 07:33 am
The only thing I can think of that caucasians value that others don't is suntans....
farmerman

Sun 30 Jun, 2013 07:56 am
@boomerang,
Suntans, suntans are good. Can we name any more?

How about pastries?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 30 Jun, 2013 08:50 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
If youre doing this just to get laid, well then, carry on.

This kind of nonsense can get you laid? If only I had known.
farmerman

Sun 30 Jun, 2013 09:03 am
@maxdancona,
Oh yeh, fake intellectualism is just as powerful as fake sincerity
edgarblythe

Sun 30 Jun, 2013 09:25 am
I love to dance and tap my feet
But they won't keep in rythm
You see I washed them both today
And I can't do nothing with 'em

0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 30 Jun, 2013 10:00 am
@farmerman,
It is strange that fake intellectualism gets you laid while being truly intelligent seems to have the opposite effect.
Teufel

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 02:15 pm
@maxdancona,
No, I am definitely not following you around.

However you do post a great many views which I feel are simply too slack to be let go, in my world. Nothing personal, just business. Not barracking, not attacking, just musing.

On this occasion; Has no one told you that self praise is no praise?

Yes you have praised yourself. As you have logically intoned you find yourself to be 'truly intelligent'.... For if you did not consider yourself that; then how would you presume to know?

In general terms, the reality is that most people, the 99%, they much fall foul of the Dunning Kruger Effect. Do you know it?

We are a family of actual academics; wife, daughter, son, siblings and in a slight way even myself ... You know, PhD's, professors and so forth... Even to my endless horror a sibling Theologian of some renown. We find that there are various adages of the masses that are seen as truths or indeed facts, when they are quite obviously nothing of the sort. For example:

* Money doesn't buy you happiness ..... First one wonders how they would know? Secondly, the wealthy are aware that money buys choice and choice invariably buys happiness. Or the opportunity to change ones reality to a better one and so thereby, happiness.

* There is always a faster gun, tougher fighter, greater mind, better serial killer etc. ..... No that is not true. When you are at the very top of what you do, it all comes down to today's performance. However win or lose, one is in a rarefied group.

It is a reality of life that like attracts like. However faux intellectualism is about trying to break that cycle, to circumnavigate that truism ..... It is about faux power, created by the powerless and socially inept desperate to be seen as more. To recognise these people, one can usually list bullying, middling intelligence, poor educational performance, poor socio economic group, pushy mothers who think their duck is a swan etc etc. Normal attributes of the faux intellectual it seems to myself.

The faux intellectual finds themselves to be less, there are afraid of expulsion and/or ridicule from the mass, so look for a position of supposed intellect and aloofness to bolster their worth ... To become some form dis-embodied semi illiterate sooth sayer for the throbbing mass.

The internet has spawned a truly vast army of these people .... Quite sad really I suppose, if I cared.

McGentrix

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 02:45 pm
it doesn't rhyme.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 04:52 am
@fooddude1965,
It would look better in verse from.
0 Replies

engineer

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 06:09 am
@Teufel,
Teufel wrote:

No, I am definitely not following you around.

... but I did find this post from seven years ago and wanted to respond...
izzythepush

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 06:31 am
@engineer,
What do you mean? He points out that both he and his wife have phds in every post he makes so he must be smart. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had an IQ of 170 as well.

I think we’re very lucky having someone as clever as that telling us all what to do.

**** knows how I managed before now.
0 Replies