World War Z - 3D

roger

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 03:53 pm
@Ragman,
Never heard of it. Tell me what it is, and maybe I can invent a theory for you.
DrewDad

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 03:54 pm
@Ragman,
Because if you're rich and famous, you have face amnesia.

If you're not rich and famous, you're the dickhead who can't remember anyone's name.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 03:56 pm
@roger,
He reports that although many have found him to be aloof or snobbish...but he says he truly can't recall faces at all. He alleges or theorizes that perhaps his past drug use has done this damage to his ability to recognize people by their faces.

We'll assume that he still can recognize Angelina, however.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 06:56 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

Seriously - how do people get bitten by zombies? The ones that do are STOOPID.

No way. We're not talking Dawn of the Dead zombies.

They can run, in fact, as I said in another thread, they don't have any whattayacall restraints, they go all out. Not like humans, who would probably pull a punch even a little bit so as not to kill someone.
So they run no faster than humans, but never have to stop, and they don't care if they run into something that might cause us living to pause or slow down, they just keep going with a dislocated shoulder, cause they can't even feel it.

In this movie, there was, as someone said, very little blood and gore. It wasn't like they wanted to stop and eat us, just infect us by biting us.

BTW, from reading the book, I was totally annoyed by the fact the military thought they'd be save by hanging out on an aircraft carrier in the middle of the ocean.

Zombies don't care about the water. They don't breathe, duh. They walk around on the sea floor and when they get under something making noise, they just go on up.

Ragman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 07:07 pm
@chai2,
I got relatives like that. I never know where or when they'll pop up. And you can't get rid of them!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 09:28 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 09:28 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
No way. We're not talking Dawn of the Dead zombies.

They can run, in fact, as I said in another thread, they don't have any whattayacall restraints, they go all out. Not like humans, who would probably pull a punch even a little bit so as not to kill someone.
So they run no faster than humans, but never have to stop, and they don't care if they run into something that might cause us living to pause or slow down, they just keep going with a dislocated shoulder, cause they can't even feel it.

In this movie, there was, as someone said, very little blood and gore. It wasn't like they wanted to stop and eat us, just infect us by biting us.

BTW, from reading the book, I was totally annoyed by the fact the military thought they'd be save by hanging out on an aircraft carrier in the middle of the ocean.

Zombies don't care about the water. They don't breathe, duh. They walk around on the sea floor and when they get under something making noise, they just go on up.

**** is right then.

I think the reason I liked zombie movies is because I knew I would be able to outrun them. In most movies they can't even open doors. It made me feel superior.

Gah. I don't know if I will be able to watch this one now.
0 Replies