Breaking and entering with good intentions

bvance

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 04:26 pm
Ok so I want to know how much trouble I could potentially get into for breaking and entering my babys daddys house. I went in casue I heard he was doing drugs agian and I asked him about it and he said he wasnt so I broke into find out for myself. he wanted me to let him see his baby girl but I dont want him around my baby girl if he has drugs or on them. I understand what I did was wrong but I feel like if its to protect my daughter from harm I dont feel it can be that bad. He
keeps threatening me saying hes going to the cops. whats the worst that could happen too me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 670 • Replies: 6
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 04:29 pm
I think you'd have to be caught in the act. Otherwise, it's your word against his. (unless you wrecked or took something)

How did he know you were in his house?

Let the court decide if he has a safe enough home to bring the baby to. You can state your concerns to the court officials. But do not enter anyone's home without permission.
bvance

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 04:39 pm
@PUNKEY,
This is true I want to kick myself in the ass, I only feel so bad that his neighbor seen me and yes he said I broke the window. He said if I don't fix the window he will go to the cops. This happened like 3 days ago. I have lost my phone so I cannot talk with him or check what kind of text he's sending me. So I don't know what his intentions are. He is not on the birth certificate so he has no rights or visitations. So its really up to me if I want her to see him , I want her to have some sort of relationship with her dad but not if hes doing drugs.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 04:43 pm
@bvance,
Get the window repaired and end this.

Then spend time finding a man who is not messed up.

Why would you put your child in that kind of situation?

bvance

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 04:43 pm
@bvance,
I only have not told him I'd fix the window because one I don't have my phone and two if I admit to fixing the window he could have evidence for court that I broke it
0 Replies

bvance

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 04:45 pm
@PUNKEY,
I don't know why, I'm retarded I guess.
Your right
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 04:48 pm
Then what's the solution?

Do you really think a drug user is going to the police about a break-in? Yeah, right. Just what he wants - make a report and cops around his house.

You have to talk to him. Tell him you will get the window repaired.

Do this so you can move on.
0 Replies