HELP ME FIND A BLACK AND WHITE ROAD MOVIE?

NovaD

Reply Sat 11 May, 2013 07:45 pm
There was this movie that I watched when I was a kid, it was about a girl who I think runs away from home, it was in black and white if I am not mistaken, she was a young teenager, I think her father was searching for her and I don't recall why she ran away, I only know she was on the road with a guy she met, and he helped her hide from the searching party, unfortunately I have many blank spots where the plot goes from there, I know she was pretending to be a boy, or something like that, he dressed her up as a boy to be more safe I think, it's all mixed up in my head with other movies that are similar to that, I remember the ending quite well, they find her, and she is wearing a pretty dress and is looking like a proper young lady, and is on some kind of a boat I think, she goes for a walk and the guy who was helping her comes to her because he was hiding among the cargo, and they share a kiss, then he runs away. If anyone knows what this movie is called, you'd literally help me find something that I've been searching for since I was 11, thanks in advance, it's driving me crazy not being able to find it myself.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,708 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 11 May, 2013 08:57 pm
@NovaD,
Knowing how many years it has been since you were 11 will narrow down the choices.
NovaD

Reply Tue 14 May, 2013 12:39 pm
@Butrflynet,
I'm 19 now, so about 8 years. I guess the movie is pretty old, it seemed like it was made in the 40s or 50s to me, but I was a kid so I can't be too sure.
0 Replies