This is a sound

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 08:26 am
1. Double or Tripple, it won't cause a ripple. Baseball will start soon, what's UR favorite tune?
2. Imaging being deserted. Every guy is... well, you know
3. Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue - the sound is pure and true. Change your perception b4 you get to the reception. Congrats on the wedding!!
4. One thru Zero, you'll be a hero - IF you can guess the sound - up or down, don't be a clown and wear a FROWN.
5. Look above, that's your love. Clickin' like a chicken - get fed in bed.
6. SAPpy HAPpy and not NAPpy, the sound is found in your home. BUT NOT with chrome.
7. If this doesn't work ur bound to get mad, but don't worry there is no reason to be sad! It's finally melting it's time to be glad!
8. With all this snow, no chance to glow. WKRP in Cincinnati was a good show. Now - GO!
9. Time go guess that funky sound - maybe you'll get it right this time around. Double or tripple, baseball season is here, give a cheer - turn it up!
10. Don't SLEEP in your FAVORITE spot. this sound is getting hot. What's on the MENU tonight for dinner?
11. "JJ's KIDS work FIVE days a week," said the NEW farm driver. Does it ADD up?
12. Now that we get spring, grap this thing. Insert, don't revert or forget about Ernie and Bert. Plus, this could hurt. Ya dig?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 973 • Replies: 0
No top replies