I have decided to make a donation to this site, and I want to do it directly.

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 05:03 pm
Is there any way to reach the staff? I enjoy this site and wish to donate 50.000 USD, but am far to lazy to contact my lawyers... Besides its expensive Razz, any idea on how I do that? I mean I cant find any way to contact people, and I am on summers vacation at my beach house and refuse to go anywhere but under my parasol.

Love Jimmy

roger

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 05:06 pm
@MasterX8838,
There is a "Contact Us" option at the lower right of your screen, though I'm not at all sure the accept donations.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 06:15 pm
@MasterX8838,
You can send the money to me directly.

Oh, wait, I'd have to give you my bank acc't number and PIN so you can make the transfer, right? Ne'mind.
Pearlylustre

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 07:26 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Well Jimmy said it's expensive to transfer the money so I expect he's thinking the owners will pay the costs before he sends the money. I know this stuff does work with spam emails because these scum catch the vulnerable (a friend has had a hell of a time convincing her elderly mother she doesn't keep winning European lotteries). But I would think most owners of websites like this would be savvy enough not to believe that a newly registered member wants to donate $50,000!
Really Jimmy!?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 07:37 pm
@Pearlylustre,
I'm intent on hearing why Masterperson wants to donate. Could be interesting.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 07:38 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
You can send the money to me directly.

Oh, wait, I'd have to give you my bank acc't number and PIN so you can make the transfer, right? Ne'mind.

You could always get a bitcoin wallet address and get him to tranfer in roughly 250 bitcoins.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 07:42 pm
@BillRM,
Nah,bitcoins are limited in their usefulness.
BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 07:46 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
Nah,bitcoins are limited in their usefulness.

They transfer just fine in or out of most currencies including the dollar.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 1 May, 2013 10:11 am
Does Robert still sell A2K t-shirts and underwear?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 1 May, 2013 10:56 am
MasterX here sent me a series of private messages while i was offline yesterday. MasterX says that he was previously known here as ShadowKnight. In the PMs he sent me, he said he enjoyed my participation so much, that he wanted to give me $10,000. Then he said that his "master" wanted to make it $20,000. This is the guy i reported to the moderators for sending me about a dozen vile PMs (when he called himself ShadowKnight). In one of the PMs he sent me as MasterX, he mentions schizophrenia.

Makes ya think, don't it?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 4 May, 2013 09:20 pm
@MasterX8838,
I'll send you my PayPal address if you ask. I'll make sure the money is put to good use.
0 Replies