A little high, a little low, that seems to be the way my rating goes...

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 10:37 am
Incredible, this site must be loaded with people, I mean I once saw one of my comments rise to 55 in seconds!...Well that was actually me trying to find out if I could give my comments unlimited green thumbs...

Anyways, one second a comment had eight YES EIGHT FREAKING THUMBS! UPS! And then it went down to zero... and then to two...

Wow, I love the diversity at this site, ill stay here (yes inside this post) eternally... Nah, just on this site until my bad cold is over, then ill go out white water rafting and probably get a major concussion... again!

Love you guys, great site...

Oh yeah question eh? Well if you are still reading...

WHAT IS A MAN? BUT A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS? BUT ENOUGH TALK HAVE AT THY!

oh yeah the question... cant believe you are still reading, well technically you arent considering I am typing this at the moment... anyway, I think I am changing this to discussion... yeaaaaaah, that way I can have this place all to myself! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,315 • Replies: 0
No top replies