Will Humans EVER Being Willing to do Hibernation?

farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:42 am
@Setanta,
Quote:

In the other thread i already pointed out that the asteroid belt would be a good place to build and launch vehicles
Is this a new thread?
Brandon9000

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:48 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

In the other thread i already pointed out that the asteroid belt would be a good place to build and launch vehicles
Is this a new thread?

http://able2know.org/topic/228766-1
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:50 am
@farmerman,
No, Brandon's thread . . . sheesh . . . i'll go get a link, but you've posted in it.
Setanta

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:50 am
'K . . . Brandon took care of that . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:51 am
@Setanta,
OH, I forgot. Its like telling me Ive posted on an evolution thread. Im getting these senior moments .
Setanta

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:54 am
@farmerman,
I never get those . . . my thoughts are always clear and concise . . . i am able to express . . . my . . . uhm . . . is there any coffee?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:55 am
@farmerman,
I posted a pice of data about the chemistry a recent bolide hit . I have to admit Ive not really read that thread>I caught some posts between you and Brandon and ros, so Ill go bck and read it. Hope I didn't plow ground that's already been covered.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:57 am
S'OK, we like talkin' about it anyway.
farmerman

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 05:10 am
@Setanta,
power generation can be set up on mars to "harvest" electrons by a horizontal axis generator. These types will be able to "ride" the fierce winds of mars and give a good return on power. Mars has wind storms that last months and generation of power by these guys will allow for a good "point of use" power generation . Also, when theres an excess of wind power, the excess energy can be used to store mechanical generation (Im thinking a large buried "Bladder" that can store

pressurized gas or defrosted water for "Off peak power" or for times when winds are low.

http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/mars-turbine-1.jpg

+
0 Replies