How can we be sure that all religions are wrong?

Leadfoot

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 03:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Ah, I see, all gun owners are murderers. And you seemed so rational about other things.
izzythepush

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 03:37 pm
@Leadfoot,
About what? The safety of our children?

Nobody’s rights are are being curtailed by the Government, they’re responding to public demand. And they’ve not gone as far as most people want.

Our laws protect our children from murderous groups like your NRA. And it’s pretty sick that you want them to start butchering our children.

0 Replies

Jakeyboy

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 11:00 pm
@reasoning logic,
Because there is no evidence behind them.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 06:59 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

We’re talking about a few cells. You have no right controlling someone else’s body.

Your second amendment results in the murder of thousands of children every year. Why don’t you care about them, or the children murdered by your healthcare system?
NealNealNeal

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:11 am
@izzythepush,
The Preborn baby is "a few cells" the first day after conception. Then the baby develops until adulthood.
After a lot of abortions, the babie's body parts are counted.
The baby is recognized as a human being if someone murders the child when he/she is in the uterus.
A woman can not "use her body" to murder other people. She should not be allowed to murder her Preborn child
izzythepush

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:11 am
@NealNealNeal,
You can use the quote button. We’ve established that, pity you can’t think.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:20 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That your religion is under attack.

You miss a lot.

The Bible was written by a pre industrial group of people, most of the Old Testament was written before the Iron Age. We’re talking about a medical procedure that would have been beyond their understanding or imagination.

If you claim the Bible writes specifically about abortion you should be able to quote the verse. The specific verse, not something vague about killing in general, but one that specifically talks about abortion as practiced in the 21st Century.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:21 am
@NealNealNeal,
You really are a disgusting hypocrite, trying to disguise your desire to control other people as something moral.

You have no right to inflict your repulsive beliefs on anyone else.

I notice you have nothing to say about the children who are murdered by your gun laws and fascist health care system.

We’re not talking about a few cells we’re talking about children butchered by the NRA which is a price you seem to think is worth paying so sad pathetic men can strut around with guns. You have boasted about having a gun which makes you responsible for the children murdered in school shootings.

You are a disgusting hypocrite with blood on your hands.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:22 am
@izzythepush,
Most societies agree that murder is not right.
Frank Apisa

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:27 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

The Preborn baby is "a few cells" the first day after conception. Then the baby develops until adulthood.
After a lot of abortions, the babie's body parts are counted.
The baby is recognized as a human being if someone murders the child when he/she is in the uterus.
A woman can not "use her body" to murder other people. She should not be allowed to murder her Preborn child

A woman should have the right to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body if she chooses...and she should be able to do it safely with the aid of a doctor willing to assist.

Why do you want to control what a woman can do with her own body?

An abortion is not murder when it is legal...and it should continue to be legal.
izzythepush

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:29 am
@NealNealNeal,
Murder not abortion.

What gives you the right to tell other people what to do?

If you thought murder was wrong you wouldn’t have a gun. You have blood on your hands.

Aborted children can’t be butchered by the NRA meaning gun owners won’t have anything to jerk off too, and that’s the real reason they oppose abortion.
izzythepush

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:32 am
@Frank Apisa,
What gets me is the alternative. You will never stop unwanted pregnancies, but you can mitigate by allowing free contraception on demand, no questions asked.

The film Vera Drake shows the consequences of making abortion illegal, underground procedures gives us dead women.

They claim to be against murder yet advocate policies that would kill the mother and foetus.
Frank Apisa

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:36 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What gets me is the alternative. You will never stop unwanted pregnancies, but you can mitigate by allowing free contraception on demand, no questions asked.

The film Vera Drake shows the consequences of making abortion illegal, underground procedures gives us dead women.

They claim to be against murder yet advocate policies that would kill the mother and foetus.

We are on the same side on this issue, Izzy.

I guess people like Neal think women are second-class citizens...and that they should do what men tell them to do.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:43 am
@NealNealNeal,
Izzy,
You want to deny everybody their civil rights because a few deranged people might use a gun to murder children at schools.
Do you want to abolish all knives too? Perhaps we should abolish all cars because children die in car accidents.
Abortion and gun control are two different subjects. In abortion the goal is to murder a child. The 2nd amendment is to allow people to protect themselves. I was neutral on gun control until there was an attempt to keep the police from protecting citizens.
Now, I am attempting to protect my family.
NealNealNeal

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:48 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank,
A woman does not have the right to murder anybody.
NealNealNeal

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 07:56 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy,
For almost 63 years I did not own a gun. I now own a gun for self protection.
It is people like you that drive people into the arms of the NRA. You are the type of person that turn moderate liberals into conservatives. You do the work of the NRA for them.
Frank Apisa

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 08:17 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

Frank,

No one has a right to murder anyone.

A woman does have a right to have an abortion...and since it is legal, it is not murder.

You say you want to protect your family with a gun. If you killed a person intruding into your house, it would not be murder since it is legal.
izzythepush

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 08:27 am
@NealNealNeal,
Bullshit. If you own a gun you have blood on your hands.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 08:30 am
@NealNealNeal,
You are someone who puts your own selfish needs above the lives of children.

If you insist on calling me a Liberal I’ll use my vernacular to describe your politics. You’re no conservative, Obama was a conservative.

You are a fascist.

People like you are the reason people like me don’t want your troops occupying our country.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 08:31 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

NealNealNeal wrote:

Frank,

No one has a right to murder anyone.

A woman does have a right to have an abortion...and since it is legal, it is not murder.

You say you want to protect your family with a gun. If you killed a person intruding into your house, it would not be murder since it is legal.