dtsp06

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2013 03:07 pm
is nasa doing a good job so far in space? Is this space exploration doing a good job in our lives? What are your thoughts? What are you opinions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,511 • Replies: 31
No top replies

bostonc

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 12:26 pm
@dtsp06,
i believe tht space exploration should continue as it is providing our community with new information about other planets. Additionally, our earth is starting to overpopulate and space exploration can enable us with the prospect of having a new home. Look at how much space exploration improved over the past 30 years. Imagine what it will do for us in the future. Many think that money is being wasted, but its for a good cause. For we are losing recourses on our planet and you never know what you will find in space. Let our curiosity lead to us finding something crucial for our environment. I belive space exploration is great for our world
dtsp06

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 12:34 pm
@bostonc,
i agree that space exploration has improved over the years. however, at the same time dont you think we can be focusing on the problems in our world today. Ther is hunger, disease and so much more which the money could be used on. Even though space exploration does have its pros it hasnt really helped us yet, has it? I'm not saying we should stop, but we alsso need to focus on the problems in our world. For example, too much money is being used on army, and for what? All its causing is for countries to slowly raise their army to protect themselves. We need to find a way to help our world. However at the same time space exploration has its many benefits as you've pointed out. Thanks for replying, and this could lead to a big discussion. Should space exploration continue?
letsgohome

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 12:42 pm
@dtsp06,
ya i agree tht our world is in trouble, but man space exploration can help us and its cool too. But things like governments are using mony without cause for lots of things like the army. It doesnt mean stop space exploration. I think it should continue
dtsp06

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 12:47 pm
@letsgohome,
Overall, i believe space exploration should continue but still there are many things it takes away. Right now nothing happened but pictures and new planets. Sure technology improved but if it doesn't help us soon i dont think it should continue
girlsrbest

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 12:51 pm
@dtsp06,
i completely think that we have to focus on the troubles in our world today and it costs too much money. Also lots of people die on missions and we hardly get any good from space exploration other than cool pictures. i think it should stop
bostonc

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 12:53 pm
@girlsrbest,
Space exploration has the potential of discovering the yet undiscovered facts about space. It has a great potential of resolving mysteries that surround the outer space. It may bring about a dramatic change to our lives.

Through the exploration of space, we may find new minerals, new precious materials. We may end up finding new human-like species in the outer space. We may find new living beings that are better developed and better evolved than we are. Exploring space may lead us to the discovery of an all-new world. An unexpected progress and advancement that the living beings in space might have made, may take us by surprise.

Space exploration whets the human appetite for adventure. There are many brave souls around the world who wish to take risks in life. They love adventure, they love accepting challenges, and they love making the impossibilities possible. Space exploration satisfies this human desire of adventure.
space eporation should continue
dtsp06

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 12:56 pm
@bostonc,
Great discussion guys! Thanks for replying! Anyway i have to say its a tough question on whether space exploration should continue! We should vote just say yes for continuing or no for stopping it. You can comment why but please reply. What do you think about space exploration
letsgohome

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 12:57 pm
@dtsp06,
yes
spaceguy

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 01:01 pm
@letsgohome,
yes its just how it should be space is awesome
girlsrbest

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 01:07 pm
@spaceguy,
NO! space exploration shouldnt continue
dtsp06

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 01:09 pm
@girlsrbest,
yes. im going to have to say yes for the time being. For now space exploration should continue.
mayaart111

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 01:14 pm
@dtsp06,
no! too much money and cons. shouldnt continue
dtsp06

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 01:16 pm
@mayaart111,
how do you guys thinks space exploration will be in the future. Cuz im pretty sure its continuing. what do you guys think will happen. will something crucial come out of all this research and money or will it be a waste
thtishowiroll

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 01:23 pm
@dtsp06,
yes it should contine and personally i think tht space exploration will become a great help to our planet in the future providing another home and lots of other stuff
bostonc

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 01:25 pm
@thtishowiroll,
in the future space exploration will become our hope and chance for a new life, new recources. It will help us more than anything in our world right now. The money is being used properly on space exploration and we should look brightly at the future due to space exploration
dtsp06

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 01:27 pm
@bostonc,
btw i just want to say thanks for all the replys and dont be afraid to show ur opinion no ones gonna hate. Just keep this conversation up its just starting!
dtsp06

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 05:17 pm
@dtsp06,
What are your thoughts on space?
dtsp06

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 08:56 pm
@dtsp06,
If you were in control of nasa or if you were any other space exploration manager what would your next move be? What would you be doing going into the future
dtsp06

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2013 10:25 am
@dtsp06,
Lets go guys! Reply and view. Space is more interesting than you think. Ill continue posting interesting things about space exploration such as the meteor going over russia. Tht was sick. Anyways continue viewing and reply to learn new things