Can't Remember Movie Name?

cicci

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 05:11 pm
Rich man hires ex convict(prisoner, murderer) to spy on his wife because hi suspect she is cheating (blonde) on him. As time goes by they fall in love. He almost caught them together because his dog-tags fell in bed after making love. They make a plot to rob him and ran away, but husband is back earlier from businesses trip and after quarrel he kills her(she is in bathtub laying in blood). Ex con after finding out what happened kills(or try to kill him- can recall ) husband. During movie there are short scene of woman laying in bed (or bathtub) and blood transfusion. As movie unravels it turns out that wife collected her blood in order to organize her own false murder (to get rid off husband and ex con - husband killed by ex con and ex con in prison). So she could runaway with her true lover which is gardener.They flyaway and movie ends.

Cant remember actors but think that rich man resembles (Alec Baldwin, Michael Madsen or Steven Seagal) and ex con (William H. Macy or David Caruso). Those actors only resembles in my memory which doesn't needs to be true.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 905 • Replies: 8
No top replies

cats4kiss

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 05:53 am
WOW that is exactly the same thing that happend to me! (Just kidding)
Was the name of that movie called "One Hot Summer" or "Summer Nights" ???
cicci

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 10:48 am
@cats4kiss,
Thanks for your response but its not those two movies?
0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 11:04 am
Your plot resembles a lot to this movie:

A Perfect Murder

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5f/Perfectmurder.jpg
DrewDad

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 12:41 pm
@cicci,
Quote:
The Illusionist (2006)

Sophie/Duchess Was Never Killed by Her Abusive Fiancee Prince Leopold; It Was An Illusion To Frame Leopold, So That Magician Eisenheim and Lover Sophie Could Reunite and Run Away Together
cicci

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 06:06 am
@timur,
Its not that movie.
Thanks
0 Replies

cicci

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 06:07 am
@DrewDad,
Its not that movie either.
Thanks
cicci

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 03:42 pm
@cicci,
It is cold play 2008 from other movie forum
0 Replies

cats4kiss

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 09:32 pm
@cicci,
Can you name this one that I am stuck on?

I remember a young hero getting teamed up with a warrior (that is discovered to be a woman latter on) and is sold out by HER king. They sail on a ship to rescue a small boy (a young king Arthur?) left on a prison island. The boy finds a sword... I also remember a old man "with the boy" (Merlin?) and he (the old man) is set on a swinging yard arm to hang over a cliff. The hero's climb up the cliff to rescue them and slay the evil guards and bad guys. there are only a small numbered amount of hero's... and all the guys trip out over how bad ass the warrior woman is. Also, the male hero's always seem to fight in groups where they out number the bad guy, but always close to the solo warrior girl who is always out numbered 6-7-8 to 1 and looks at her fellow hero's in disbelief as they never seem to ever get around to helping her.
She also kind of "mothers" the boy... her armor is "Fantasy Saudi Indian" of no time period.

What is the name of the Movie???
0 Replies