Police questioning students at school.

gungasnake

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 07:17 pm
@boomerang,
Quote:
I've told Mo that should he ever have contact with the police he needs to be calm and polite and say that he wouldn't answer their questions until he'd talked to me or Mr. B....

You got it:

Quote:
"No offense, but I'm not saying another word until my parents are here!"

The all time prize for this kind of story:

http://truthcafe.net/fijnje.htm

Janet Reno and her witch tribunal, a 14-year-old kid was interrogated for hours on end until, close to diabetic shock, the kid confesssed to everything including the Chicago fire and the Lindberg kidnapping.

0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 1 May, 2013 07:46 am
Quote:
We all know Taco Bell can be bad for you (though they're reportedly working on that) but this is excessive: a high school in Sacramento, California went into lockdown after a “suspicious object” turned out to be a Taco Bell bag.

Security was heightened at Del Campo High School for just over an hour on Tuesday, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., after someone reported a “suspicious object” near the school's baseball field. After officials determined that the object was a bag from Taco Bell and not something more sinister, the lockdown was lifted. A spokesperson for the San Juan Unified School District called the school's response a “precautionary measure.”

And bad news for whatever test/snack-adverse student that (probably) reported the object: classes continued uninterrupted during the lockdown, according to school officials.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 1 May, 2013 10:45 am
@boomerang,
Americans suck at both risk assessment and proportional response...I blame the education system.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 08:52 am
Quote:
SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) - A Suffolk school suspended a second grader for pointing a pencil at another student and making gun noises.

"A pencil is a weapon when it is pointed at someone in a threatening way and gun noises are made," said Bethanne Bradshaw, a spokesperson for Suffolk Public Schools.

http://www.fox43tv.com/dpps/news/local/boy-who-held-pencil-like-gun-suspended_6109580
0 Replies