phpbb search engine indexer

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 01:49 pm
I was curious as to what you thought about how it uses a ype of mod rewrite. I like it because it displays the topic name as the html page name instead of just a number like the other mod rewrite.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,351 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 01:49 pm
It would not be difficult to display the topic name in mod rewrite.

I plan to look into doing so here. I already did it for the detailed pages of the portal.
0 Replies

khisanthax

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 02:04 pm
the only thing I'm a bit leary about is that it uses a few fake directories, I'm not sure how it does it though. Any idea on a release for that or your mod?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 02:11 pm
Fake directories are no big deal. 90% of the directories I use here are fake.

I have a veritable shitload of stuff going on in my life right now, two large web projects, possible unemployment, I'm the only one in my office who will be here next week (meaning I'm stuck with new folk who don't know my company), my roomate and best friend just lost their jobs and my best friend might be pregnant, I need to expand Able2Know.com by two servers..........

Since that's just the short list I really have no idea when I can do things like mods. I'd planned to do it last week but it may have to wait a while. I don't want to give any ETA's because I've missed all the ETAs on all my hobby-projects in the last 30 days.
0 Replies

khisanthax

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 02:19 pm
I'm sorry to hear about your load. Hakuna matata, the mods can of course wait.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 02:21 pm
Yep, they'll have to. Thanks for understanding. When I get some time freed up I should release a slew of mods and code (no promises of course).
0 Replies

khisanthax

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 02:33 pm
is that the reason for your change in sig?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 02:45 pm
One of them. It's just something I can't do anymore. Gotta work on stuff that pays me.
0 Replies