Action movie find

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2013 07:16 pm
About 15 years ago I watched a movie kind of like first blood but its a guy that was in the army and returns home to his village in the bush as he finds his home torn apart by people trying to put a highway through the Forrest I think, he eventually I captured by the police and beats up the police and causes the car to crash and he goes for revenge, the movies ends with the guy stabbing g a knife through the main bad guys hand in a log any chance you can help me with the name of this movie
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,075 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 07:53 am
@Schroeder,
Any ideas about where the film may have taken place, the era, the stars, etc.?
Schroeder

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 01:51 am
@jespah,
No idea but it was in the Forrest, there was a scene in the movie where an elder of the tribe killed was faced with a guy in a tractor with a bucket and the elder bent down and grabbed a hand full of sand and ate it, the native soldier who returned to find all this aka main actor mad bombs out of watermelons I think and boobie traps all through the Forrest and I'm pretty sure he worshiped a rock I always thought the bad guy was Brian dennehy but I've looked through all his movies and don't think it was him
0 Replies