A Movie I watch on Chiller

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 06:06 pm
I seen a movie on chiller channel about a girl who was at a party and given too much of a rape drug. She died from it and a man showed up to "help" Then she seen her best friend getting ready to get the same treatment. Come to find out the helper was a demon and she could help as long as she was looking in a mirror. She help by using a witch board and when she tried to leave it wasn't what she was supposed to do. She had to stay in the house and was saved by getting in a dumbwaiter. Driving me nuts I cant remember the name.

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,229 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 06:09 pm
@kadecker,
What's a rape drug?
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 06:34 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

What's a rape drug?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_rape_drug
It's a drug someone would slip into another person's drink at a bar and the victim would effectively become incapacitated and mentally blackout. The predator would then rape the victim and the victim would not remember a thing.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 06:57 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thank you. I know the concept, of course, but had never heard that particular expression. Mickey Finns we called 'em.
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 07:32 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
And I guess that's where "slipped a Mickey" came from. Never knew the connection.

All I know is the people who use them should have their legs broken one inch at a time.
0 Replies