Yes, I would like a refund too.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 09:22 pm
;(
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 09:24 pm
(That's my best "crying face." I don't know how to make the real ones.)
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 09:37 pm
Exactly how many satellite dishes are there in West Virginia?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 09:43 pm
Dishes that are satellites to this planet? None. Not in WV. If you were referring to dishes which recieve transmissions from actual satellites, now that would be an entirely different question.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 09:58 pm
Profound reply there SC. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 11:24 pm
how come nobody likes me you dooshbag
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 11:28 pm
SCoates wrote:
(That's my best "crying face." I don't know how to make the real ones.)

Either click on the appropriate emoticon, or type "cry" (no quotes) between two colons. Like this ---> : c r y : (but get rid of the spaces)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 11:33 pm
What do you mean, nobody, exactly, farmerman? Some of us like you, whether you like it or not.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 11:41 pm
Any productive activity here?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 07:40 am
Wonderful idea, SCoates; this is just what I need to improve my ponderings.

Okay, then. My first question is this:

This has happened twice now: our local radio have followed up a Michael Jackson song with Marcy Playground's 'Coming Up From Behind.' Do you think that this juxtaposition is intentional? Laughing

0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 04:46 pm
Farmer, everybody does like you. But you're difficult to like, and that's the real problem.

Drom, you shouldn't be listening to stations that play songs by either of those "artists." The real shame is on you.

Husker, I'm sorry, no. Not on this thread.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 05:05 pm
thats what my therapist said before I beat the crap out of him. I dont know whats wrong with people.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 05:38 pm
We're dumb. You're right to hate us.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 05:48 pm
Who was walking in the snow behind my house today?
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 05:53 pm
Will my plot to become supreme ruler of the galaxies ever come to fruition? And why didn't I get any mail yesterday, oh Wise One?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 06:09 pm
Fruition? Yes. Reality? No. Allow me to elaborate. In your schemes and scheming many new friends and loves will enter your life. Overcoming some of the obstacles in your way will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your life to you... but in the end, your goal will change. Partly because you will mature, and partly because you will realize the impossibilities and inconveniences involved with your current desire. In answer to your second question, your friends asked me why they didn't get any mail from YOU. It seems you need to be less self-centered. Although, you are currently an example to all of us.

Jespah, I have no idea! How scary! I hope you're just bluffing me, because that's scary! Sad
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 06:26 pm
Thank you, wise and wonderful one. A learned sage suggested that I also ask this question: How in tarnation do I post a topic in this forum Question
Keep in mind, you might be opening up a can of worms, giving me free reign over this site! Lord knows what I can do! heh heh Twisted Evil
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 06:30 pm
Uh, it's real. We have snow tracks and everything.

suzy, click the "new topic" button in whatever forum you want to put a new topic in. Write your topic and click "submit" when you're done.

Sorry, Scoates, had to take that one. :-D
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 06:35 pm
farmerman is not easy to dislike, IMO, and I might reming you all, therapist breaks down into the rapist, so if you want to punch them in the face it's okay. You are paying them, so they have to take it.

Hmm...my next question is...Quantam physics vs. Quan Tam Phi Xix, famed Vietnamese origami artist. One is a theory, one a real person, but who displays the better artistry?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ask Scoates
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 03:23:35