Harrisburg Pa. Outdoor Show "Postponed"

gungasnake

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 08:28 am
@farmerman,
The city of Harrisburg isn't going to let the show die, the only really big loser in this picture is Reed, they'll find somebody else to manage the thing.
farmerman

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 09:41 am
@gungasnake,
410 HDL's have a nice punkin ball ans several pellets. You can shred a 1X4 with em.
It also takes a 45
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 09:45 am
@gungasnake,
And you know this how? The Farm Show Complex isnt owned by "The city of Harrisburg" and Harrisburg is in such financial straits that it doesnt have any staff to run such a show. The PA Dept of AG owns the Complex (and its a huuge task. Gov Corbett is looking to privatize it and, unlike the lottery, it is a loss leader.
There is a big RV and then a Home builders show in the complex, maybe the Sportsmans show can take a bit of one of those. The
Complex is, I think, about 1.2 million square feet under roof plus a bunch of acres of outdoor space

Theres another big gun show in mid March is the Complex. So far as I know, this one is all kindsa guns.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 08:10 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
The Harrisburg show is equally loaded with fishing, natute photography, RVs, outfitters, climbing , etc etc EVEN TRAPPING.

It was advertised in the last few years as the BIGEEST sportsmens show in the US (not jut east of Mississippi). It surpassed the size and no of booths of the Las Vegas show severalyears ago when they hit 1500 exhibitors
SAD

Like I told you before, the gun industry does not actually object to assault weapons bans. They just go along with us because we will boycott them into bankruptcy if they don't.

farmerman wrote:
ORalloy, too bad youre so unidimensional

Nonsense.

I don't know why you are so set on violating people's rights for no reason, but the NRA is not going to allow it to happen.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 10:40 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Wow. I see they offer guns in .260 Remington (perfect for defense against humans) and in .338 Federal (excellent for defense against bears).

http://dpmsinc.com/LITE-HUNTER_ep_154-1.html

Mr. Green
0 Replies