BIGFOOT IS A HOAX!!

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 04:51 pm
There is a God, but he's a Martian.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 05:17 pm
Quote:
(BTW: I am not making this up. It's on a couple of late late night talk radio shows every night about how the Martians used to shoot at us from Mars but that now they are on the Moon(!) because we didn't stay there and that they are the ones behind the Hubble Space Telescope being shut down because they don't want us eyeballing them.)

Joe, please tell me you don't listen to Art Bell.

Say it ain't so, Joe.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 06:13 pm
Frankly, I think that we are being a little sarcastic here, because we have this wee bit of nagging that says: "What if they are right?"
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 07:17 pm
Man im really bummed about this and you folks are just piling on for your own entertainment. were talking about an entire species here.
Extinction is forever you know.
Weve gotta have the Great Ratzenhofer swamp made an international preserve for Yetis.

Joe, I am not making this up , but "I am not making this up" has been copywrighted by Dave Barry. However you are correct in that Martians are known to have a well developed sense of humor. they are , as we speak, pitching freeze dried blueberries at our two robot thingies up there , this messes with the recording systems , sounds like rain on a tin roof
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 07:21 pm
No, I disagree. Bigfoot is REAL.

I know...one night I got really drunk and woke up next to her the next morning.

Gus, please tell your sister to stop calling me. Thanks.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 07:24 pm
Post modernist cognitive anthropologists would argue that if you have a cultural category for something, then it exists. Your job, should you wish to accept it, is to simply convinced those deniers that they a poor deluded fools.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 07:39 pm
I guess the time has come. I didn't want to tell this story because I was afraid it would damage my credibility on this site.

Last summer I was sitting on the rocking chair on my porch, calmly smoking my pipe. The night was deathly quiet and as dark as Satan's soul. I gazed out into the inky darkness, listening to the insects, and immersed into deep thought.

Suddenly an explosion. And then a large brilliant orb, almost a ball of fire with some sort of vine-like apparatus etched onto its surface, rose from the depths of the swamp.

It hovered there, glowing. My pipe dropped out of my mouth as I stared at this unexpected phenomenon.

Then... a twig snapped and something darted in front of the orb; something that caused my blood to run cold.

Yes, folks, he's real. And he lives among us.

http://www.uiowa.edu/~anthro/webcourse/lost/crypto/bigfoot.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 08:05 pm
Looks more like a cappucin monk in a robe. They exist .
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 08:25 pm
It looks more like Gus dressed as a monk than a monk.

and what makes you think that I'm not Dave Barry besides the fact that he's ten times funnier and in Florida. Huh?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 08:27 pm
And Gus, if you didn't listen to Art Bell you wouldn't know about Art Bell would you, so you must listen to Art Bell too or you wouldn't be asking me if I listened to Art Bell which I don't.

My wife does.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 10:52 pm
listening to ARt Bell is like listening to Enya. No harm done and sometimes its entertaining.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 11:05 pm
i love art bell, i can laugh all night listening to that show.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2004 11:06 pm
and yes, big foot does exist. slappy's slept with one.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 06:53 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Then... a twig snapped and something darted in front of the orb; something that caused my blood to run cold.

Yes, folks, he's real. And he lives among us.

That was *you* I saw sittin on the the porch that night?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 11:28 pm
Police hunt prehistoric creature

13mar04

PORT MORESBY -- Reports a live dinosaur had been sighted on a volcanic island of Papua New Guinea prompted the deployment of heavily armed police in search of the mystery creature.

Villagers in the superstitious island province of East New Britain said they fled in terror after seeing a three-metre tall, grey-coloured creature with a head like a dog and a tail like a crocodile.

They said the creature was living among thick green plants in a mosquito-ridden marsh just outside the provincial capital Kokopo, near the devastated town of Rabaul, which was buried by a volcanic eruption in 1994.

A government official yesterday confirmed police carrying M-16s and shotguns searched the area but found no trace of the creature.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,8946698%255E663,00.html
0 Replies