opening links

Challie

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 06:33 am
I have been looking at estate agent sites where you can click on to virtual tours of their properties, but when I try, all I get is a blank box with nothing in it, can anyone advise?
Challie
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 614 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 06:36 am
I'm definitely no expert on this, but it sounds like your computer isn't set up with the particular software to display the graphic. Is there any message on the sites about you needing some particular software. It's not unusual in a case where you're required to view some sort of moving picture/animation, which is what these sites sound like.
0 Replies

Challie

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 06:42 am
Wilso wrote:
I'm definitely no expert on this, but it sounds like your computer isn't set up with the particular software to display the graphic. Is there any message on the sites about you needing some particular software. It's not unusual in a case where you're required to view some sort of moving picture/animation, which is what these sites sound like.
Hi Wilso
no message comes up at, all just a square white box with nothing in it.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 07:03 am
What browser are you using? PM me a link to the site & I'll take a look at what the problem might be. Is that the only site that you're having the problem with?
0 Replies

Challie

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 08:35 am
Hi Monger
Im on internet explorer, I,m sorry but i'v got no idea what [PM a link to a site,] means.
thanks anyway
Challie
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2004 08:37 am
Wink PM just means Private Message. You can send someone a message by clicking the http://www.able2know.com/forums/templates/Able2Know/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif button under their post, or go to your A2K inbox by clicking the "You have no new PMs" link (at least that's what mine always says) at the top of each page.
0 Replies