Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 07:59 am
I am 15 year old boy and i have a 8 year old sister i want to touch her pu*sy and as* too while she is sleeping but when i touch her she keeps on moving and shaking then she open her eyes and close it then is stop doing it, so i want to touch her without making her wake up help please Crying or Very sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,983 • Replies: 9
No top replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:08 am
@Nathan14,
She is terrified, hoping you go away, not wanting to ruin your life, sit your skinny perv ass down!

You realise every friend you might ever have had, will never be your friend.. right?

If you do that sicko weirdo crap!

Go in your room and touch yourself til she is 16, ask her then... She is a baby dude, serious.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:28 am
@Nathan14,
Ask your mom.
Nathan14

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:29 am
@jespah,
I would Laughing
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:29 am
@Nathan14,
Even then your a perv for it.

How long have you been touching your own pecker?
Do not answer!

Not long enough to be trying rape **** on your loved and protected family, no doubt!

Your the big brother man, I have spilled my cuppa because of you you little ****, its ******* retarded and people come down on you HARD for it!
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:31 am
@Nathan14,
Except the sick fuckers here, they wouldn't know they were about to send you to a misery in later life.. When SHE cannot look you in the eye any more... You fucked up, she will accept it now, but not if you keep doing it..... The more you **** about like that, the more she will want to tell people.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:34 am
@Nathan14,
You're even stupider and sicker than you'd made clear in your original post.

Tell ya what. Ask your dad instead. Or, hey, why not ask on Facebook, or in the middle of your school while teachers and the principal are around?
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:40 am
@Nathan14,
And if she does not go queitly along NOW, you got yourself to blame.. Not me!

And by quietly along I mean letting it go. This time..

We all look like pervs cos of u man.. jus talkin this crap

Peeps on this planet want right.. Like jespah
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:43 am
@Nathan14,
Get counseling. Go to the school counselor or ask/beg your mother to take you to your doctor. Confide in him/her.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:53 am
@Nathan14,
Assuming this is real about a 50/50 chance at a guess you are looking at many years of having many boyfriends in jail who will do the touchings.
0 Replies