Is the enemy of my enemy my friend?

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:02 pm
If driven towards ethics as core reasoning, in light of that validity of argument which is phase of mentality, driven solely towards absent humanity from oneself, physicality inclusive...

Is it conceivable that my enemies enemy is my own, if he see's such as true?
Given the enemy of my enemy, is not my friend?.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 811 • Replies: 18
No top replies

contrex

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 02:00 am
I have a suggestion: why don't you try to post in English?
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 03:31 am
@contrex,
It refers to pedophiles vs silly kids, or rather vica versa, I use only commas, I have no further English education.

Sorry about that..
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 04:39 am
@nothingtodo,
I have clearly stated time and again since 21 years old that I do not request friends by the way, I need some clarification on.. if this all can be viewed fine, that you know I will fire my rifle at the enemy and I can go and reside in peace at my end's arrival.

Because they have lived more than 5 lifetimes in my head alone and I am tired, very tired.

Tired that people think getting strung up and painted a lie, does not make them hurt their enemy. Keep your world. In spite of how controlled I have remained throughout.

They danced me about for years because this world cannot deal with it all and because they are permitted, they expect, I think, I will wish to do that to another. I would, except I never said I was a pedophile, so why did they do this to me?

I did not say it, because I am not, but they said they felt like thier lottery winnings had been stolen.

Is this lifetime relevant to the world?

Apparently they let it slide, every time.
Is my issue with bits of God then?

Must be, or were fucked!.

(I run this ship now, this silly kid)
Fred is really very still and quiet these days.. He only wanted answers, but appeared to dabble in the red arts slightly ..Still I appear to be a pedophile, so I guess we are even.
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 04:56 am
@nothingtodo,
So in true 'hate me', lie fashion I leave you with those few ponderments, with no 'mmm oh!' in ecstasy at the **** you cannot believe.
mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 08:31 pm
@nothingtodo,
No.
I have no enemies.
And I would not class an enemy of one, If I had one, as a friend - merely because that person was also opposed to my opposition. An ally maybe, if war commenced, but not a friend.
Friendship is way to expensive to be sold so cheaply...
DavJohanis

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:03 pm
@mark noble,
Well I have looked at your answer and it occurred to me that I failed to put that argument forward properly.. But it matters not, thanks for the response.

Please request mental terminations of those victims to this in the future, they torture far too long and still persist in ruining every single thing.
It is them (me) asking to be terminated... have mengalay do the right thing or we move to bombs on behalf of the people.

I do not care about mengalay if he does not listen to logic, torturous pricks who never leave be calm situations will not reach eternity, children eaters or not!

We will bomb him! Every him, he hides behind hospitals!

You put sick monsters in here, we will succeed in toppling your government, even if only when it has finished bombing or standing back from iraq. Or the next country or the one after.. We will get our rest, before torture!
You think that is not punishment enough for being a kid?

They made me say that edited out bit, because I was going to respond with .. I on purpose...

This is what these kids are up against, do some mental exercises other than thinking, you need to learn how to fight, these fuckers are crazy!
mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:05 pm
@DavJohanis,
Huh?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:12 pm
@DavJohanis,
That a response to me?
I am completely lost here Dav.
"Kids", "Fight"...? Huh?

You're crazy fella!
Ignored....
DavJohanis

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:16 pm
@mark noble,
That was not to you excepting the bit which .. well you should see..

I have maniacs up my nose and my family gets blamed, they are by definition terrorists.
I should counter such with the same, if they persist in demanding lies.

Thats right motherfuckers, the people did not want to lie, its all a ******* set up.. real people do not lie!

In moments they insist lies I have to retaliate unless they are ridiculous..
No others are allowed probably... or they all are and this is amusing to you all.

I was a fairly right kid, they try to make us look foolish saying imans is wrong and we should bend to terrorism just to live.. kill them!

(when imans is momentarily correct)

I am not saying truth is superiority.. I am saying without truth, they **** us all!
DavJohanis

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:22 pm
@DavJohanis,
See this, now .. You ******* idiots, pack your imans bot in or have IT say the right thing.
mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:23 pm
@mark noble,
Now it makes sense - you are running both accounts, Mr nothingtodo/dav. Both your terminology and punctuation expose such - Not that I care.
Just another to ignore.
DavJohanis

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:23 pm
@DavJohanis,
I wanted a relative calm, they insist perfection!
Torturous family stealing maniacs want perfect lies?

DIE!
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:44 pm
@mark noble,
4 accounts!
I really hope the authorities have a close eye on you imams and are prepared to take you down if you ever try to interact with whatever society you are nearby.
Seek treatment asap fella - I kid you not!
DavJohanis

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:59 pm
@mark noble,
Nah, Imans is another guy, I have 2.

Interact?
I am free as a bird and these torturous bastards have had me screaming and shouting into the neighborhood for years.. I was a sprouting buddhist!
"silence is the stillness of the auditory spectrum, in its calming aura we find clarity"
If you see.

It must have been horrible for the neighbors, but its hard to care when they had me locked in rooms in 3 houses torturing me for x years previous, Interaction would be a train ride to another town, I am quite capable.

In fact I visit Scotland and newcastle...

Am I only talking to animals here or what?
No response whatsoever?
Either dis-believable or you just spare your own skins to meet this **** later and bend?

Well in your animal tongue.. You faggots!

What exactly is treatment to you by the way?
I am so immune through poisoning that a full box of nytol does not put me to sleep and a full pack of anti-depressents merely gives me a stomach upset.

You think a therapist can tell me any fairytale?.. Bollocks, the parole office only gets a look up her dress since I aint seen a woman for weeks... then I walk out.. permanently..

Know why china and japan kill our women sometimes?
Because this old beastly bastards goes twos up on a oriental puppet and flouts her visit to me. Thats all they think, 'we is ******* human puppets'

Not a bad thing you say?
Stealing boys, in pairs to do this and mind wanking over them thier whole lives? Oh lovely, no wonder the yanks built a colony.
DavJohanis

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 10:17 pm
@DavJohanis,
Build some bigger prisons then gutless fucks and setup 'ethical betrayal' indefinite sentences.

Why?

Because I am better than that, whether you scum are or not!

They state 'Yeah, but if we leave you awake, you dont want sex with us'

Well of course not, torturous maniacs puppet ****?

It hasnt filled thier pockets with peanuts or anything and they are no-better off for it! I am only worse off. So are they.. They admit it!.

Oh funny haha, fuckya mom **** ya sister! quite the giggle.. ******* morons!

Yeah, thats right, they gotta get on with thier lives.. but **** you! **** you **** you!

I keep gonorrhea! .. and I wil keep warts, if billybob thortons wife wants to bring a blade I will prostrate myself... Sick fucks deserve a bit of corps, not a whole one, ....Jelly sandwich? Pussy likes it but doesnt like the other.

More hospital beds and life support machines would be cheaper, WAKE UP!

Or I will show some bitch, isnt that what they say, ask her if she wants to marry me and stay there if I make her bits sore with a nice wrong hunting knife... Isnt it?

Only if shes a man too, oh!

Thats not unethical apparantly, particularly if she is a naughty girl... Box?
nothingtodo

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 05:51 pm
@DavJohanis,
Yes, isolated creation of that which remains silent about these issues, the nonesense factor establishes control of the species, astute though you are.. The keys are held by many who see.. and a few who ponder 'maybe'... 'maybe, it is that easy!'..

Rest my friend of another world, for you are not in my sights, you are in my dreams.
0 Replies