I love my new HE washer

chai2

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 10:40 am
Took delivery of it yesterday. In the middle of washing TWO sets of king size sheets.

yep yep yep.

4.2 cubic feet of amazingly efficient weighing, sloshing, testing, timing and eradicating dirt.

It has a clear lid, so I have been mesmerized by the stage show going on.

whoops, I hear it deciding to do something else, gotta go!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 863 • Replies: 4

chai2

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 11:20 am
@chai2,
The sheets are in the dryer.

I just put in a large comforter, which I would normally have to take to the laundramat.

Totally different experience from washing the sheets.

I set it for "bulky" instead of "sheets". Instead of it wetting the sheets and doing a slowish spin to distribute the water, the tub is slowly spinning while a stream of water runs over the comforter, in order to make sure everything gets saturated.

I love that there is no agitating post. The tub is ever so more roomy because of that.

This was our christmas present to each other.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 11:22 am
@chai2,
If you had Queen size sheets, would you use a SHE washer? ('cause some people around here don't like the use of HE washers for both genders).
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 02:17 pm
@chai2,
I see.

So is this about the sheets, Chanukmas or a high efficiency warsher?

I mean I could be more into this if their was a description of these sheets. Are they a print or a solid color or just regular old white? Details please.

About the see through lid, is that a clear similar to most window panes or is it a tinted lid?

All that aside, congrats. on your new machine, hope it gives you several years of great service.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 08:11 am
@chai2,
We have guests coming over for xmas dinner, and I'm planning a demonstration as part of the festivus traditions.

Fetivus Pole
Airing of Grievances
Feats of Strength
Cleansing of Garments.
0 Replies