The almost true storey of the insurence saleswomen.

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 10:37 pm
It was mid afternoon, the little boy and I were playing on the computer. To our surprise there was a knock at the front door. We got up to see who could possibly be there as we were not expecting any visiters. On the other side of the door there were to woman smiling kindly. We didn't know who they were but we opened the door and they introduced themselves as being insurance saleswomen. They insisted on voicing their sales pitch, so I invited them in. I listenend politely or so it seemed as they went through their policies and such. Finally they were finished but insisted on returning again the next day, so I said "ok, see ya then", and followed them to the door. We exchanged good-byes with smiles, but little did they know I hadn't intended on seeing them again.
The next day I locked the door awaiting there arrival. The little boy and I went on about our daily routine until 7:30 rolled around, and guess what?.....The insureience women were back again, but this time nobody answered. They banged on the door several times "bang, bang", bang, bang". We stayed silent.
After a few minutes the liitle boy peaked his head around the corner and said, "they're gone"! I then went to the living room window to see if I could see them. Their car was across the street but they were nowhere to be seen. I then unlocked the door and opened it to find nothing but the poignant smell of their purfume still lingering in the air.

I know this isn't that great, I just thought it was kinda funny cause this actually happened the other day. For some reason I decided to write about it. This is first draft, the storey only took 5 minutes, as I'm sure you can tell.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 547 • Replies: 0
No top replies