Under Program Files

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 10:14 am
Hi All!! Again I need more help. I am trying to get rid of unwanted things on my computer and I know nothing of computers. I wanted to know if someone could tell me what these are and if I need them on my system. I run Windows98. Altnet, IncrediFind, Km9801U, Whistlesoftware, and Web Publish. And when I went into the Km9801u, I saw one of the items had a RED symbol over it like a warning or it got blocked. Please help. Thanks all!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 762 • Replies: 3
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:09 pm
Km9801u is part of your mouse and/or keyboard software. It prolly oughta be there if you have a RaidMax keyboard and/or mouse. The others I'd dump. I don't think any of them have a damned thing to do with making your machine work the way you want it to. A good place to identify programs/apps is the Startup list at PacMan's Portal. Check it out.
0 Replies

yleecoyote26

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:19 pm
I don't have a Raidmax keyboard (never heard of it) I have a Compaq mouse and a Mitsuko keyboard. This Km9801u is the one with the RED symbol on the HokhidKc. That's what shows when i click to open the Km9801u. BUt thanks for your help. yet again.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:28 pm
Raidmax is a Mitsuko product. Yours may have the Compaq name on it, but its a Mitsuko product. Let it be.
0 Replies