How to use a ahk ?

radeis

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 04:42 am
In this game I am currently trying to figure out how to adjust the time for pressing 2 keys at different moments. The program I have so far is set up like this :

#z::Run Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
#IfWinActive ahk_class GAME
$!^-::
Loop
{
SetKeyDelay 5,10
Send, RRR
Send, NNN
Sleep 1
}
return
$!^5::Pause
return
$!^6::Reload
Return

Right now it is set up to continuously press R and N over and over at the same time, but I am trying to figure out how to get this program to press R and N at different times. I know it is probably something simple but I am not a pro at programming. If someone could help me to figure this out I would be very grateful. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,131 • Replies: 3
No top replies

DuncanJones

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 11:59 pm
@radeis,
Hello Friends,

A file with the AHK file extension is an AutoHotkey Script file. Other types of files may also use the AHK file extension. If you know of any additional file formats that use the .AHK extension.
The easiest way to open an AHK file is to double-click on it and let your PC decide which default application should open the file. If no program opens the AHK file then you probably don't have an application installed that can view and/or edit AHK files.
Take great care when opening executable file formats received via email or downloaded from websites you're not familiar with. See my List of Executable File Extensions for a listing of file extensions to avoid and why.

Thanks and Regards,
Duncan Jones
0 Replies

AgiliRon

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 01:51 am
@radeis,
Hello Community,

10 ways to use AutoHotKey:

1. Multiple sigs
2. Favorite folders
3. Websites
4. App launcher
5. Common documents
6. Common emails
7. Autocorrect in any application
8. Quick Google or Wikipedia searches
9. Blogging markup
10. Use Insert for Clipboard tool

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron
0 Replies

TonyMccallum

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 10:49 pm
@radeis,
Hello Members,

A file with the AHK file extension is an AutoHotkey Script file. Other types of files may also use the AHK file extension. If you know of any additional file formats that use the .AHK extension. The easiest way to open an AHK file is to double-click on it and let your PC decide which default application should open the file. If no program opens the AHK file then you probably don't have an application installed that can view and/or edit AHK files. Use Notepad or another text editor to open the AHK file. Many files are text-only files meaning no matter the file extension, a text editor may be able to properly display the file's contents. This may or may not be the case with AHK files but it's worth a try.

Best Regards,
Tony Mccallum
0 Replies