H2O MAN

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 08:16 am
What To Do If You Shoot An Intruder

By Neal Boortz

Did you see the news that gun sales on Black Friday set an all-time record? As someone in the gun industry put it, Barack Obama is their greatest salesman. There is a very real fear that Obama will attack the Second Amendment. My best guess is that he’ll use the United Nations as a primary tool, and will pursue any regulatory trick or gimmick he can find domestically to chip away at our right to keep and bear arms. He will have the left (for the most part) behind him on this.

The left totally believes in the concept of majority rule – as long as they have the majority. The rule of law means nothing to them. You’ve heard they calling for higher taxes on the evil rich. Why? Because the majority voted for Obama and that means the majority wants higher taxes on the rich. So there. So .. if the Obama wants to restrict gun rights, and the majority voted for Obama, then that means the majority wants gun control so that should be it

Now because gun sales are at an all-time high, sooner or later one of my listeners or readers is going to have to use their gun to protect their life or the life of a loved one. Someone is going to break into your house and you are going to have to shoot that person and kill them in self defense. When this occurs, you need to know what to do after you’ve pulled the trigger.

The perp is laying DRT on your foyer floor. Now what?

Step #1: Tell your wife (or anyone else in your house) to get into the bathroom or a back bedroom and stay there until either you or the police come to get you.

Step #2: Call 911 and tell them the following, “Someone has been shot in my house. I am going to perform CPR.” Then set the phone down next to the body. DO NOT HANG UP. Proceed to do CPR with 911 listening and recording. Make it audibly clear that you are performing CPR, “C’mon buddy, breathe.”

Step #3: As soon as the police arrive, they will tell you to come out of the house. Tell them that you are performing CPR and cannot leave until you are relieved. Once a medical professional relieves you, stand up and let them take care of the debris.

Step #4: When the police come into your house they will most likely ask you “What happened here?” The first words out of your mouth should be “I was afraid for my life.” When they ask if anyone else is in the house, tell them “Yes, my wife is in the bathroom. I was afraid he would attack her, so I told her to hide there until you came.”

Step #5: The police will then ask you more questions. Don’t answer. The next words out of your mouth should be, “I don’t feel good. I feel nauseous. I need medical attention.” At that point, the questioning should be over as the ambulance hauls you to the hospital.

Step #6: Once you arrive at the hospital, call your lawyer. Say nothing more to the police.

Why the instructions? Because there is surely going to be someone out there who is going to start whining and moaning about their dead boyfriend, husband, son, buddy, whatever. You are going to be painted as a gun-happy violent killer who needlessly took another life. If you take the steps above it will be clear that you did only what you had to do to protect yourself and your property. Remember --- there will be an audio recording for the police and the prosecutors to listen to, and for your attorney to present as evidence if need be, which will show you desperately trying to save the predator’s life after you found it necessary to shoot him to save yours.

I hope this never happens to you .. but in this era of class warfare, when people in the highest positions figuratively encourage violence against high-achievers .. you need to be prepared to defend yourself.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/4/1/9/2/5/9/why-82493006777.jpeg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,268 • Replies: 1
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:05 pm

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/255037_566126503404542_473194355_n.jpg
0 Replies