@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I hope Wilso isn't a Catholic....

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/zbc6h.jpg

Does that answer your question?
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 11:22 am
@Wilso,
It is pretty clear that wilso feels that he was abused as a kid, has a lot of anger in him, and feels justifed in being abusuve himself.

Wilso, do you want to talk about it?
Wilso

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 04:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

It is pretty clear that wilso feels that he was abused as a kid, has a lot of anger in him, and feels justifed in being abusuve himself.

Wilso, do you want to talk about it?

It's pretty clear that hawkeye10 is a ******* **********.
Did something make you that way, or were you just born a ****?

My anger is motivated by the fact that I've got 2 gorgeous children who I want to protect, while ignorant fucktards like you either pretend none of this happens, turn a blind eye, or are simply to much of a selfish lowlife maggot to give a ****. So slither back under your rock loser.
0 Replies

Eman Azeemi

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 07:39 am
@Wilso,
hat?! Hahahah really funny! I guess you seem pretty dumb.! Wilso you are saying to muslims unacceptable?! Yes should be and ofc it is unacceptable in islam!! Well this happens in village! But how about christian & atheis ? Do you know that whole of your countries which is america and europe in there girls are non virgin while they are 9,10,12,13,14,15 year old!! But muslims are virgin most of them but christian and atheist non virgin now a days! And i am honest with you... Atheist people they dont like religion and dont believe there is God and see what they are doing? ******* their sisters! And christians and atheist while the girls are pregnant in smaller age their bf are leaving them and how about that babies that girls stamach dont know who is their father! Cause their mother is having sex with other men next day?! Hmm this shows that its nature problem not religion dear you should know! Smile
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 10:52 pm
@Fatihah,
I watched this very interesting documentary made by a British Indian woman who starts off with a fairly positive attitude towards child brides but then sees the physical damage that is done to so many young girls who have babies before their bodies are really mature enough... from humiliating fistulas to death.
Apart from psychological issues there is the potential for real physical harm in a 9 yo having sex.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b015psyz
incognitoman

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 04:57 am
@Wilso,
I don't think this forum's server can handle the bandwidth if one were to post up the sins of christian & jewish priests and what they do to little boys.
0 Replies

Fatihah

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 05:46 am
@Pearlylustre,
There is physical harm in having sex with a 20 and 30 year old too. That does not make having sex with them is wrong because there are possible complications. Similarly, having consensual sex in marriage with someone who is mature and reached puberty is perfectly fine, since there is no harm.
Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 03:15 pm
@Fatihah,
According to the link I already gave teenage girls are twice as likely to die during pregnancy and childbirth as women in their 20's. But I'm not going to get into an argument with you - you clearly have set ideas and a closed mind about the rightness of ******* children - and I have better things to do with my day.
Fatihah

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 04:13 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Yet such a claim still is illogical because people die of diabetes more so than children dying of pregancy, yet your parents and you yourself still give candy. Yet you don't call your parents or yourself as degradig and immoral. So the logic fails.

Thus the fact still remains that claiming such side affects that children die twice as much in teenage pregnancy is not proof that consensual sex in marriage at puberty with someone who is mature is wrong. Try again.
Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 12:26 am
@Fatihah,
Quote:
Try again.

No - see above - I have better things to do. You clearly know little about diabetes, logic or morals. And if you think ******* children is ok then you're really not a person I want to be spending my time in conversation with.
Fatihah

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 02:09 pm
@Pearlylustre,
In other words, you can't refute the evidence presented, thus debunking yourself. And since you call consensual sex in marriage at puberty with someone who is mature is wrong, that makes your ideology perverted for condoning nonconsensual sex before puberty. Not mine. Thanks for clarifying.
0 Replies

MURDOCK212

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:35 am
@Pearlylustre,
No one actually said "******* Children is okay"

Listen pal, I think you got it twisted, yes some people do commit crime by doing stupid things like you just stated but you can just come to conclusion and say all Muslims are this and Muslims are that?

I'm from the USA and most child molesters and Rapists in prison are white, 95% of people that commit those type crimes that are in state prisons are white males, you don't see us blacks, Puerto Ricans, mexican, Latinos come out and say all "All you whites are child molesters and rapists"

Since you care alot about kids, look at what is happening to the Muslims in places like Gaza, mothers being raped by Isralian troops infront of their children's, can you imagine how they feel?, kids being raped and mentally tortued, killing innocent babies, throwing old folks out their homes, killing innocent men for no reason, can you imagine how they feel? NO because you sit their behind a computer screen all day making stupid assumptions that has specifically been positioned throughout the media to anger you more to hate Muslims, due to you being a sheep, you'll follow the rest to suck off the shepherd. Easy as that

Don't be rude an try stop a conversation just because deep down you know you sound dumb, stop with the ridiculous comments because your stuff does not add up, yeah some Muslims are not perfect but you can't go around and come to conclusion by stating it's just Muslims because its not, British, USA troops also do sickening things when they invaded counties In the Middle East, do you see us pointing fingers and say all Europe and Us are child molesters and rapists???? NO

Because we have something called a brain, you can't judge a whole nation just because few stupid idiots committed a crime.
MURDOCK212

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:42 am
@MURDOCK212,
Yeah it is unacceptable to rape, **** kids because it is a sinful act. Just because you find a few idiots doing this doesn't mean we all do it, I personally hate anyone who commits crimes like this, this does need to stop for Everyone, leave it to God, their punishment will come once death approaches them, and that punishment is going to be so brutal.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 02:42 pm
@MURDOCK212,
Excuse me, but where did I say that I think all Muslims think it's ok to **** children... or that I hate Muslims. I looked back at my posts and I don't recall attacking a whole nation. I simply pointed out the health issues associated with early pregnancy and Fatihah disagreed with me that it was an important part of the debate. He didn't even disagree with me that early pregnancy is a health risk, but in his posts Fatihah clearly thinks that ******* children as young as nine is ok. I strongly disagree with that. My comments were directed at him and not the entirety of the Muslim world. My post was based on a tv programme I had seen which was made by a Muslim woman. I have better things to do with my time than continue a pointless argument with him. Despite what you've assumed about me I don't sit behind my computer screen all day - you don't know the first thing about my life. Please read my posts carefully before you attack me and don't make assumptions about me... you have no idea on my attitudes about Gaza because that's not what were discussing here and I know I've never posted my views on this board. You might be surprised by them. And you have no idea about my views on religion, the media or race ( my family is half Asian).
You are very welcome to attack me on the basis of what I did say but please don't attack me about things you would assume I would say. I don't actually judge people because they are Muslim - please don't judge me because I'm not.
MURDOCK212

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 02:50 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Sorry for the reply, my intention was towards Wilso, but you see I'm actually replying from my iPhone and it keeps playing so dont take it personal because it wasn't aimed at you.

Thanks for letting me know
0 Replies

MURDOCK212

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 02:50 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Sorry for the reply, my intention was towards Wilso, but you see I'm actually replying from my iPhone and it keeps playing up so dont take it personal because it wasn't aimed at you.

Thanks for letting me know
0 Replies

MURDOCK212

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 02:55 pm
@Pearlylustre,
I was just trying to make it clear to Wilso that as Muslims its never acceptable to rape girls or **** kids and the points I made about Gaza was to make him realise that before pointing fingers look at yourself befor judging others.

Hope you didn't take it personal but it was towards him since he started this forum.
0 Replies