French Youth Declare War on Multiculturalism

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 10:19 am
http://www.generation-identitaire.com/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/must-see-french-youth-declare-war-on-multiculturalism-and-collapse-of-western-culture-video/

In October, 70 members of the French youth group Génération Identitaire occupied the Poiters mosque to protest against the influence of Islam in France.

The youths climbed to the roof and unfurled a banner with the name of their movement.
French politicians firmly condemned the occupation.

The youth activists displayed a number of banners including one that read, “Charles Martel beat the Arabs at Poitiers in 732,” in reference to a battle credited with stopping the advance of Islam into western Europe. That was 1300 years ago.

Now the movement is back with a powerful video—
Generation Identitaire – “A Declaration of War” – From the Youth of France
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,822 • Replies: 5
No top replies

icd berlin

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 03:30 am
@gungasnake,
The way in which ant - islamic groups can change their attitude towards integration is by trying to create succesful multicultural societies through Cultural diplomacy. This way of integrating minorities into societies fosters mutual understanding through the exchange of ideas, values or art. Cultural diplomacy can be used in cases were other tools of integration have failed.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 12:46 pm
@icd berlin,
Quote:
@gungasnake,
The way in which ant - islamic groups can change their attitude towards integration is by trying to create succesful multicultural societies through Cultural diplomacy. This way of integrating minorities into societies fosters mutual understanding through the exchange of ideas, values or art. Cultural diplomacy can be used in cases were other tools of integration have failed.

Congratulations, I mean, that is REALLY GOOD. I mean, every sort of a standardized test I've ever taken has shown me at or near the top one percent of the gene pool for intelligence and even I had to look at that twice before catching on, I mean 99% of the human race would have thought you were serious!!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 01:08 pm
@gungasnake,
It's really interesting that this far right French group is widely praised by American right wingers.

And because these Americans don't like foreign languages, espcially not French, they miss the other half what it's all about: "hostilité à l'hégémonie américaine et à l'impérialisme islamique" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 01:31 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Perhaps I should start a demonstration in 2019? Because in 719 "we" were defeated by Karl Martell in the Teutoburg Forest ...
Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2012 05:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
That Charles the Hammer was a busy f*cker. About a dozen years later, he kicked Muslim ass at Tours. I guess he was the original Froggy anti-multi-culturalist, huh?
0 Replies