If you had the power to heal people, would you?

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 09:26 pm
If you had the power to heal almost anybody, would you even if you were ridiculed and or doubted and or laughed and or cursed for giving false hope etc..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 852 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 09:40 pm
@REWIREYOURBODY,
Yes
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 09:49 pm
@REWIREYOURBODY,
That doesn't make sense....if your healing talents were genuine then no one would be cursing you for giving false hope. If you are being ridiculed, laughed at and cursed for your attempts to heal people then you clearly don't have the power you thought you did and you are probably a charlatan and/or a very bad doctor and should probably consider a different career path.
REWIREYOURBODY

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 05:57 pm
@Pearlylustre,
In reply to your comment, try giving me the benefit of the doubt for a moment after I have explained what my comment is all about. I worked for years at a mental health rehabilitation facilty in northern New Jersey USA, we were support staff at this facility not professional staff. We found that when we gave the clients what they needed the most this kind of therapy showed drastic improvement in mental illness and physical disabilities and cancer and diabetes etc.. Now the best part is that we only scratched the surface with this therapy and maybe you could see actual cures if my research was looked into by professionals..
Ps, I tried to get mental health professionals and medical experts etc. interested but since there is no money to be made and or nobody really wants to be out of a job, nobody is interested....
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 06:02 pm
"We found that when we gave the clients what they needed the most this kind of therapy showed drastic improvement"

What was it that you discovered was "what they needed the most"?
REWIREYOURBODY

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 06:13 pm
@PUNKEY,
Kindness Therapy was used on the clients about 5% to 10% of their time, if you had a Kindness program 10% to 25% of their time. What results would you see if you had a full time program of Serotonin feel good chemicals etc. going through your body full time...
0 Replies

marksteven288

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 08:13 am
Understanding the associations and energy connections implies the clear way of the disorder and its area can handle us to where an energy square or irregularity is taking place, and in addition what we have to do energetically to clear that piece.
0 Replies