Open letter to Admin

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:28 pm
Guys I must congratulate you for your search and tag systems, making it easily possible to easily determine, eg, whose postings might deserve response; keep up the good work

However please, please please please[/u] PLEASE provide instant scrolling bar in q/discuss and edit windows

Edited to add, Oh and incidentally, and I realize how difficult to alter purchased software, but there's a problem in spacing between words in BB Code as you can see above

(Dealing with BB Code is like wading through rapidly-setting concrete as you can see from the extraneous "[/u]")

Oops I see the scroll bar suddenly umped into view, your gremlins must be listening, don;t you know

Again thanks for your concern

Edited again to advise the gremlins "umped" is a misspelling of "jumped" and "don;t" of "don't

But again I know how tedious it must be to make corrections and thanks for your attention to my ravings

PS: can't we have longer to edit
….as 15 min isn't enough where other such forums provide 3 hrs to indefinitely

Oh and to the several participants who seem terribly angry at all times about nearly everything, please don't feel so compelled to read my postings, I won't be at all put off…….

Rockhead

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:47 pm
Rolling Eyes
dalehileman

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:50 pm
@Rockhead,
Thank you Rocky, it's not everyone who recognizes banter when he sees it in this quotidian diriment of procrustean devolution and convoluted parti pris

Oh and Admin, it's possible of course I misinterpret Rocky's symbol. Thus in other forums of this sort placing the cursor upon such provides an instant label. But once more I concede the difficulty of altering Mac's works, his unwillingness to hire edit-routine programmers having over a 2d-grade grasp of English, unable to touch-type, and so I will understand……….

However, about the scroll bar……..
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 06:30 pm
@dalehileman,
Christ, will you shut the **** up?

First, if you have a complaint, address it to Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
Second, it is very unlikely that moderators want to see threads started about problems when people could Contact Us.

You have started many threads on this.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 11:26 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Christ, will you shut the **** up?
Zarathustra, probably not. But don't feel obliged to read my postings, I won't be offended in the slightest

Quote:
First, if you have a complaint, address it to Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
Been there, done that. I had hoped a bit of encouragement from other participants might stir some action. It's like writing a Letter to the Editor rather than writing to your congressman

Quote:
You have started many threads on this.
I'm flattered by your attention, but as I said, ….
0 Replies