Get contacts from LG POP which cracked screen

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 11:08 am
My LG GD510 POP screen is cracked. I want to get my contact list & my calender information onto my laptop, which could be done on LG PC Suite, but since the screen is broken I can't click PC Suite on my phone's options. Any ideas?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 885 • Replies: 2
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 11:28 am
@KnowledgeIsPower,
Can you hook the phone up to your computer and treat the phone as an external hard drive? OR are your contacts on your SIM card rather then your phone's extra flash card? If the latter then I don't think your data is retrievable.

I had a Sony Erickson with a broken screen as well. The data wasn't retrievable even as I went to half a dozen T-Mobile stores to see if their card readers could read the information. Without the screen, the user couldn't pick the appropriate setting once the phone was hooked up to either my computer or the store card reader.

Hope you can do better then I could. I had to write off the loss of contact information as a sad loss. Got most of the numbers, etc... by asking around.
KnowledgeIsPower

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 11:47 am
@tsarstepan,
Thanks for replying.
They aren't on my sim card but when I hook it up to the laptop with my USB it won't show up unless I can click one of those options :s
0 Replies