Sorry "Zen Master" you lose...

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 01:13 pm

It seems that not only is anger the enemy of destruction, but so too, is greed, and fame...

For he did not get the new Job opening...Because he decided to leave, for the team was just not good enough?...But then wants it back, cause they sign Dwight Howard? You lost...

GL Dantoni Smile Smile Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,032 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 02:32 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,

it sounds like phil had a long list of demands that caused them to balk.
the offical BS is they don't have the right personnel to run the triangle.
magic (Mr Laker) johnson, of all people, has been stirring the shite...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 05:42 pm
@Region Philbis,
Because he, truly does not, understand it, at all, mate...And too, is caught up in the fame, and fortune bull, as well...rather than, ethics, if you will...

Thanks for the reply mate...I did not know that Jackson even had demands as well...

Thanks!
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 06:00 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,

from last sunday...
Quote:
When Phil Jackson met with Los Angeles Lakers executive vice president Jim Buss and
general manager Mitch Kupchak on Saturday, he asked for travel restrictions, a salary
in line with what he previously earned with the Lakers and significantly more say over
basketball decisions, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

The travel restrictions would limit the number of road games Jackson would have to
attend, a source told ESPN.
(espn)
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 06:02 pm
@Region Philbis,
LMAO...Poor old Phil, with his 10 or 11 rings....!

All that I have to say which is just not down right...Malicious...Is good luck Dantoni!

lol

Thanks for the info mate...I had not heard that, and I do pay attention to a lot of ESPN (TM)

I guess some of us, who can see these kinds of things knew why, before it even came out! Wink Very Happy

I wish that Laker (TM) fans thought like this, rather than just winning, and have him leave again, if they stink it up...
0 Replies