Charged and not even home

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 08:30 pm
How can you be charged with a gun and ammo when another party was found with it on their person and I wasn't even home when officers found this person with it ............ Said person was booked into jail for having it but later dropped and put on me and now DA want s to give me 9 yrs to 29 yrs for this.. Can anyone help me understand or see what I'm can't stand being away from my kids for that long they need me and I need them please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,118 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 09:00 pm
@Friscomeagan ,
You should immediately hire a lawyer. Good luck!
Bobby315

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 06:37 am
@Ragman,
You need a lawyer. Immediately hire a lawyer. It is very critical situation, you cannot solve this problem through online help.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 07:19 am
@Friscomeagan ,
Get an attorney.

Ask for Legal Aid if you cannot afford one. These are questions for him or her and not for an online message board.

And, I might add, once you get a lawyer, mention that you've been asking about your case online - and prepare to be told a bit about attorney/client privilege, and how these kinds of online inquiries can put dents in it where you don't want a dent.
0 Replies