Walk to extinction !

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 12:10 am
Why do some do the walk in due time while others seam to walk out of time ?
Could the "walk" to extinction be seen as a noble sacrifice ? a needed linkage between algorithms in transit ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 809 • Replies: 12
No top replies

imans

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 03:56 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
why do u want to pretend to exist if existence do not exist, why do u love to dream about ur life if freedom right is killed or objective free facts value are enslaved to b reversed
imans

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 04:03 am
@imans,
so it is ur answer, u mean walkin to ur extinction, ur askin urself is it of sacrifice to ur gods life and pleasures in possessin urself as they want

yea i agree in a way u r like them **** but also u love the **** they are more
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 09:19 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Please clarify. This is unreasonably obscure.
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 09:41 am
@JLNobody,
Purposely so, Id say. It has neither connections to the biological nor the philosophical worlds, Id say.

Maybe its an attempt at Haiku
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 10:44 am
Yes nothing particular about Biology in the comment rather the distinction between smoothness and roughness in the unfolding of a process, the distinction between a rational and irrational world...
Why do some individuals live in the best adequate most successful time of its species while others are the last ones in a changed world, the ones who can't adapt...its kind of unfair....do the misfits have a purpose at all ? Yes they show the transit between algorithms quite well I thought...
Was of course referring to the smoothness of transition even when quick and how some of the last individuals in the downside curve of a species have at least the noble purpose of showing the rational of the world is smooth or tangible...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 10:47 am
@farmerman,
...I like you farm but you sometimes ought to shut up a bit more...
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 11:46 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Then stop posting like youre addled.

Quote:

Was of course referring to the smoothness of transition even when quick and how some of the last individuals in the downside curve of a species have at least the noble purpose of showing the rational of the world is smooth or tangible...
This is unintelligible and, while its still a reference to biological imperatives, it has no basis in any kind of reality. Are you 17 years old and a writer in your HS newspaper/
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 12:15 pm
@farmerman,
And just what reference to biological imperatives are you talking about eh Farm ? Bell curves can be found anywhere...
(not saying they are exclusive either in case you go down that road)
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 02:06 pm
I could well have asked in turn if there is any meaning in getting old ? Why aren't the rules of nature such and such that decay never happened ? Can it all have any meaning ? In my way of seeing it, it can and it has, and I was just informally gazing and wondering at its beauty, never mind the cowboy style American pragmatist showing up like a mammoth in a Japanese garden ...in a changing Universe meaning and value can only arise because the transition between states is rational...bell shaped curves are a perfect beautiful example of this rationality in change processes and remind us how the worst moments of a species or a persons life are somewhat necessary for meaning to be possible and more importantly for value to exist !
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 02:17 pm
Walk to extinction !

walk!

i say we start running, get this whole miserable exercise over
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 02:18 pm
@djjd62,
We are running ! Laughing
0 Replies

imans

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 04:58 pm
u keep seekin compromises as the way to live always, u cant see how it is the extinction ways
u r so stupid bc u keep wantin to b resourced, how then r u gonna stay as u r without seein urself too heavy to garbage old

like farmerman said u should stop postin, those people u mean are u clearly, u insist to sound logical while u r the obsessive will

truth is the exclusive existence, if individuals are right it means they are superiors in all terms
individual cannot b right so constant repetition of itself being right while also present reality with else, without being superior truly,

it is the reverse of what u r, u must do wrong, so u think that who cant b but right are the same coin

who do wrong is not an individual that is why u reason in groups thinkin that if u justify urself as an animal then it sounds legitimate existence

but who is right by stayin constant without ever doin wrong, is an individual so u cant know whta that is
while in truth if individuals exist it cant b but the closest to nothing so the least admission to objective existence realities

so u the groups u evaporate with gazs that certainly will come to pick u up as u actually want

yea but up is wrong so u join the group u belong to that cant stay up nor down

down is us the right individuals, now up i guess is true existence, so the wrong up will go out free
mayb god wish for u that one day u gonna learn to b totally independant but u must b in that condition for, i dunno if gods that must do the same with u will teach u to or will they use u till there is nothing of u left so they will have to start with them then, knowin them i think it would b that

but u love them dont u what better end could u dream about then for ur extinction

0 Replies