Ranked from easy to (very) hard, have fun;)

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 04:56 am
1.Without me you can't count to three and I cannot be divided evenly. What am I?
2.Once a day I rise and fall, I have the world at my beck and call. I give you power, warmth and light and I see the world from a distant height. What am I?
3.If you say my name then I break, I exist in libraries for the reader's sake. What am I?
4.When I was first by humans found, I was resting underground. I hold power by the barrel-load and make you move across the road. What am I?
5.Give us blood and we will drink. Into your flesh our mouths will sink. Luckily the males will not, while females leave an itchy spot. What are we?
6.I'm the keeper of many a key, most stained with the colour of ivory. Tickle me and I'll sing for thee. What am I?
7.Of parents and fathers I have but one and I am his brightest son. Perhaps I'll shed some light on thee, if you feed me electricity. What am I?
8.When heated I become clear and tourists hold me dear. In the desert you need not fear, for I am always near. What am I?
9.I am the child of an island great, empowered with prestigious fate. I rebelled at a mere thirteen, seperated by a vast marine. What am I?
10.If you see then you're with me, I am the bane to night. If you cannot see then you're far from me, unbroken I am white. What am I?
11.If you touch me then you're playing wrong, and that will not result in song. I am not very renowned and I make an eerie sound. What am I?
12.My surname produces tones and you talk into my phones. Who am I?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,106 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 12:46 pm
@i like cake,
Cake, is there s'pos'ta be a single answer
0 Replies

markr

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 01:55 pm
@i like cake,
one, sun, silence, oil, mosquito, piano, light bulb, sand, USA, light, ?, Alexander Graham Bell
0 Replies