X box ring of death, HELP!

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 08:26 am
What to do when my xbox goes into the ring of death?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,652 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 08:35 am
@kevans123,
kevans123 wrote:

What to do when my xbox goes into the ring of death?

Xbox 360 Red Ring Of Death Fix - How To Guide

Quote:
Xbox 360 Red Ring Of Death is a serious problem and more than 5,000,000 people are facing the same. The worst thing about red ring of death or other Xbox 360 errors is that they will not go anywhere until you fix it. In this informative article I will show you how you can fix red ring of death error on your own. The method described in this article is extremely easy to follow. But before we proceed let me warn you, if you are not tech savvy then take help of professional videos mentioned here to get rid of red ring of death.

These videos are not only made by professional Xbox 360 repair experts but are also tested on thousands of Xbox 360 devices. They are practically fail proof. Now let us get back to the article. This article will show you exact step by step action plan to fix the rid of red ring of death error permanently. This will not only save your money but it will also save you a lot of time.
0 Replies

Val Killmore

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 09:17 am
@kevans123,
Take it to the backyard, shoot it with a shotgun, and then custom build yourself a decent gaming PC, or buy a decent pre built pc setup for $1200 if you don't have any pc building skills.
0 Replies

bellawatson123

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 09:37 am
@kevans123,
I’ve heard if you wrap it in warm towels and allow it to overheat, it repairs itself. Personally I would take it to Geek Squad- Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
0 Replies

Andy Thomas

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 10:19 pm
@kevans123,
Hello,

Firstly you may be in luck and not be suffering from the red ring of death; if your Xbox only displays 1 red light then it means you are having a general hardware failure. This isn't all that major and it can generally be fixed by disconnecting and reconnecting the cables or Removing and re-inserting the hard drive, contact Microsoft customer support if the problem persists. 2 red lights on your button indicate that the system is beginning to overheat, if you see this warning then immediately turn the console off and let it cool down before resuming play, also try keep it in a well ventilated area for future use. If your AV plug is loose, then your XBox 360 will show 4 red lights, this is a simple problem and it can be easily fixed by plugging the cord back in its place.

You can send you console back to Microsoft and have them fix it. This is an easy process however it can be a lengthy one, as it could take upto 8 weeks to get your console back. Also you will most probably receive a different refurbished console which could encounter the same problem in the future. As I mentioned earlier some gamers have been through as many as 4 consoles only to see their fifth console become doomed again.

Best Regards,
Andy Thomas
0 Replies