Does the word "god" scare you? - if so, why?

9one1

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 03:27 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I'm not in denial but i sure would like to be, however i think this storm is gonna be a big one, but the powers that be still are not sure what it's gonna do or where its going to land, i hope we don't get clobbered, i, too don't live near the ocean, (about 25 minutes) lord knows i am hoping its down graded to a tropical storm.... Sad
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 04:46 pm
@9one1,
I just heard about this approaching hurricane. Good luck to you! You might consider visiting a friend or relative farther inland, if possible, instead of staying where you are. It might save you a lot of inconvenience. (Believe me, I speak from my own experience.) Anyway, good luck!
9one1

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 04:59 pm
@wmwcjr,
Well I am pretty fortunate i do live inland but this damn storm is a monster so i think mother nature is going to be at her best and kick the hell out of us, hopefully no damage though however we're prepared here in Massachusetts , thank you for your kind words, i appreciate it, take care.

Coop
BillRM

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 07:33 pm
@9one1,
This is barely a cat one storm.............Some monster indeed with it 75 MPH winds.

Lord I love how the media love to blow up any storm into a monster.

You had not live until you had the eye wall of a cat 5 going over your home.
9one1

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 08:03 pm
@BillRM,
You know what Bill i agree with you , i get it, the media they love to blow it up, i

can't even imagine a cat 5 this is only a cat 1 but quite frankly I'm still a little

nervous, hopefully it will either be downgraded or go out to sea, typically

Massachusetts, we don't get hit with these damn canes however, I can only

pray if it makes landfall that its only a tropical storm..... Mother nature is no joke.
0 Replies